Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

5 Solid Reasons You Need To Visit This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Solid Reasons You Need To Visit This Website (836 Views)

Visit This Blog For Soccer Predictions / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today / Visit This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons You Need To Visit This Website by Firstb0rn(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello there,
I'm gonna be giving you 5 good reasons you need to visit this site (www.mydpix.com). Display picture(dp) has gone viral on the internet. It becomes boring eventually when you keep uploading only your personal pictures as profile pics. Here are the reasons Mydpix.com is a must visit web url.

#1. It's a picture website that deals with funny, inspirational, motivational and expression pictures; this way it becomes easier to communicate with 2000friends you have on your bbm or on any social platform. For instance, your birthday is tomorrow, you don't have to post it as a status, all you have to do is to download a dp on "mydpix" that says it all...

#2. Your favourite graphic designers are active users on Mydpix: if you are a dp fan, names like "SYG" "ISAACO MEDIA" "3G DESIGNZ" "HDESIGNS" "BISHOP GRAPHIX" "MOTA QUOTES"etc shouldnt be strange to you, the good news is, all these dp makers upload their latest arts on the site. Visitng it would keep you up to date

#3 Graphic Designers can also upload their artworks on the site: if you are into graphics, this site is the right place for you to upload your works, its where you can market yourself.

#4. The website supports user comments, Like feature like instagram: With this feature on the site, trust me, it makes it more interactive... You can like pictures, rate them and even share them on fb without uploading...

#5. It's the best dp site in Nigeria currently: Here you can proove me wrong, according to my internet study and surfing.. I've been able to detect more than 10 dp websites in Nigeria, but most of them are now inactive, some already left dp business while others refused to upgrade. Mydpix is one website that keeps upgrading. It's the best in town currently. Dp fans would definately agree to these.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Subsidiary "Cyber Caliphate" Plans To Hack Google / Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click / How To Increase RAM In PC 20GB+ Easily 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.