Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! (2541 Views)

Reg Honda Accord 2000 (painted), V6, Leather, Auto, Ac, Alloy @330k sold / Used Ford Focus Manual #330k SOLD!!! / You Can Be The Lucky Owner Of This My Manual Drive Prado 4 330k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Clean and Neat Car but has an Engine Problem AC working Perfect and First Body gear is working perfect the engine has a timing problem and it bend fab ( Ikorodu Lagos)
Price reduce new week let's deal

pls Call 07085378548

serious buyer only

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by AutosBay(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
@ red cliff ur right

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
What of the gear?
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by valarinz: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
redcliff:
Scam. Folks beware!
Shed more light pls, you could just be spoiling someone's biz over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by valarinz: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
redcliff:

most times legit people would not just open an account and the only post you see of them is the sale of an item. sometimes you see them open an account recently and you see 10 topics with 10 posts. That is scam. People who are new for legit reasons dont just jump into selling an item and stuff. This is a pure scam post otherwise the poster would have already countered my post..

The word "scam" is what I'm still trying to see how it matches sha

I could open a new account for the purpose of the sale of an item if I don't want to associate it to my normal account for private reasons

He hasn't asked anyone to pay in advance or anything, you're still supposed to go inspect and confirm a car before paying

He even posted it alongside the plate number, so I won't be quick to adjudge it a stolen vehicle

He said the vehicle has engine issues, have u confirmed it not to be the whole truth?

Have u seen the pics of this same car elsewhere used on a different sales to insinuate that he must have copied the pics thereby, has no car on ground

These are points I can think of in which I expect you to tow a similar line in proving to us that this is a scam

Have u called him and he's acting dubious?

At times we're so quick to jump and shout the word "scam" , I see no rule saying one cannot open an account for the sole purpose of car sale

Mind you I registered on nairaland since 2008, and I've been using the account till now, so, no need to go check my registered date, I just feel we shouldn't be quick to just smear people without just cause.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by valarinz: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
redcliff:

why exactly would you open another account to post the sale of an item if you do not have anything dubious in mind? The person you are trying to defend did not in anyway defend himself and you who does not know him one bit or maybe you are the original owner with the account used to post this ur subsequent acc, otherwise I see no reason why you would support someone you do not know. This thread is a fake thread, simple as that. until I am proven otherwise, I maintain my stand

And if I opened the account to sell this car, did I also buy two new lines and two new phones just to sell a golf with bad engine?

Pls, stop spoiling people's biz if you have no reason to call him scam, for your info, not everyone is 24hrs on nairaland, it's possible the owner of the thread hasn't even come online to see what you're doing to his thread.

What I asked for is simple, what proof do u have to call him scam, none, pls desist

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by valarinz: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
redcliff:

I beg to differ. My initial post on this thread being what it is was time stamped at a time before the original poster was last seen online. let him or her come out and prove themselves.

Ok ooo, I rest my case with you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Hey red cliff or wat did dey call ur name I own the car myself I don't knw anything about nairaland I jst bought the car and the engine have a timing problem so someone told me to post here I don't knw you people have been arguing about it sorry dis is not a scam I bought the my self u can come to lagos road ikorodu where they are selling car u will see it at the dealer

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Sorry for troubing you guess I don't knw anything about nairaland I jst post because am a learner Ibought the car November and I use it jst for 2 month before is has engine problem. Is not a scam
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Sorry for troubing you guess I don't knw anything about nairaland I jst post because am a learner Ibought the car November and I use it jst for 2 month before is has engine problem. Is not a scam and you can check the pic that's my mechanic fixing it

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Oga red cliff I don't have time to check nairaland am even new on here I bought the car November jst 2 month at rate of 600k imagine I jst use it 2 month and it's give engine problem so a dealer advice me to post on here I jst did and don't knw next thing to do was jst waiting for calls but someone did yesterday. Stop saying scam okay
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by cupid4ig(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2016
redcliff:

I beg to differ. My initial post on this thread being what it is was time stamped at a time before the original poster was last seen online. let him or her come out and prove themselves.
you see ur life? This is how u people goes about spoiling people's business. Someone posted advert, he even said the reason for selling is because the car has an engine problems but yet u didn't price it and msg the poster but all u could do is to post and tell viewers he is a scam? It's not by force to buy something pls u guys should desist from this act is very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Gear is okay and AC working perfect first body sorry I don't knw anything about naira land I own the car my dealer jst told me to post it here becos it has a timing problem and bend fab while am driving it
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by cupid4ig(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2016
redcliff:

you see ur life? The his is how u people goes about spoiling people's business. Someone posted advert, he even said the reason for selling is because the car has an engine problems but yet u didn't price it and msg the poster but all u could do is to post and tell viewers he is a scam? It's not by force to buy something pls u guys should desist from this act is very shameful.
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2016
christinamae:
Gear is okay and AC working perfect first body sorry I don't knw anything about naira land I own the car my dealer jst told me to post it here becos it has a timing problem and bend fab while am driving it

Sorry then (to all parties involved) including valarinz. I would delete my previous posts. Its better to be cautious thn regretful in the end. Too many people have lost their hard earned money on the scam activities going on in auto section.

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
valarinz:

Ok ooo, I rest my case with you.

Thanks

I have deleted my previous posts and I guess you should do the same. I have tendered an apology in my previous comment..
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Your Apology is accepted bro if you are interested as well u can come and check the car and I understand u are trying protect people
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
christinamae:
Your Apology is accepted bro if you are interested as well u can come and check the car and I understand u are trying protect people

Haha..maybe someother person might be interested and on a second thought you might see someone to fix it better than ur current mechanic. There are lots of experts here.
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Still Available bonanza
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by diportivo: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Bros,300 cash monday morning

Where in lagos road?

Close to union bank?access bank?first bank or haaruna busstop?

Or is it after agric towards ogolonto?

I am very very much interested

Thank u
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks for the interest yes close to Both Acess bank and First bank at Lagos road ikorodu call to deal Asap
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2016
if you really interested get back to me Asap some people already came to check it out yesterday I guess you already know the place before benson bus stop after first bank Lagos road Ikd
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Morning new week let's deal don't dull still available
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Price reduce bonanza still available
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Monday mornin serious buyer bring 300 and carry this car AC working perfect First body gear every okay jst have Engine problem
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
still available price reduce
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Still Available
Re: Golf 4 330k SOLD!!!!!!!!!! by christinamae: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Tokunbo Lexus Rx350 / 07 CAMRY XLE 2.250M / Sold!Nearly Used Toyota Camry 2000 480k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.