Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Long To Reapply For USA Visa After Rejection - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long To Reapply For USA Visa After Rejection (1136 Views)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Long To Reapply For USA Visa After Rejection by kakinews: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good day, please I applied for USA visa and I was rejected in an interview on the 12th of January, please I want to find out when will be right time to reapply , after one week, two weeks, one month three months or six months. How long to reapply
Re: How Long To Reapply For USA Visa After Rejection by worry359(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
kakinews:
Good day, please I applied for USA visa and I was rejected in an interview on the 12th of January, please I want to find out when will be right time to reapply , after one week, two weeks, one month three months or six months. How long to reapply

As long as it takes to put right the things that they rejected you for!
Re: How Long To Reapply For USA Visa After Rejection by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016

(1)

This Fact About Nigeria Would Make You Cry (pics) / When I Think I Have Seen It All / Help Me Nigerians Living In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.