Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Audi Q6 E-tron Quattro Confirmed For Production - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Q6 E-tron Quattro Confirmed For Production (530 Views)

This 2028 Audi E-tron Imperator Concept Is Too Bahd (photos) / Moaoun Designs An Audi R8 For Nigerian Roads (photos) / The 2019 Audi Q6: Car Evolution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audi Q6 E-tron Quattro Confirmed For Production by MyplanetCarNG: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
First cars will be built in 2018; could cost £60k and produce as much as 496bhp; e-tron quattro concept offers glimpse of what's to come

The carmaker has confirmed that the new model will use three electric motors and a quick charging, high‑capacity battery to "offer a maximum of sportiness, driving dynamics and efficiency". It is claimed to be capable of eeking out more than 500 kilometres (311 miles) from a single charge.

The Q6 will be built from 2018 at Audi's Brussels production plant. Its batteries will also be created in-house at this location.

In order to make space for the new SUV, production of the Audi A1 is being moved from Brussels to Seat's facility in Martorell in Spain. Audi chair Rupert Stadler said of the move: “The new model distribution will enhance our production efficiency and strengthen all of the sites involved. It will allow us to utilise further synergies within the Volkswagen Group and to bundle key competencies".

No more details have been revealed, but Audi's promise that the e-tron quattro concept provides a clear glimpse means we can expect some traits to be carried over.

clIck here for more detail and photos of the Audi e-tron quattro concept http://myplanet-car.com/autonews.php?sid=194
Re: Audi Q6 E-tron Quattro Confirmed For Production by OVI75(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Atlast am free from my ban,@topic its quiet expensive fr the poor BT its only a play game fr the rich.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Use Of Navigation System /screen From Nissan Almera Hurricane 2002 / Please I Need Help With My Audi 2012 A4 Tfsi 2.0 / Please Assist With Details Of The Vehicle Vin JTMHTO9J5A5061001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.