Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently (1829 Views)

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgentlyat Iconview De-luxe Ltd. Salary Attractive / Experienced Drivers Needed At Lekki / Experienced Drivers Needed. Remuneration Is Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by mich2012: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
We are in need of qualified drivers with proven and verifiable driving experience in Lagos metropolis.

Requirements:

You should be 33 yrs old and above
You must be resident in Central Mainland (Gbagada, Surulere, Yaba etc) or Island
You must be hard-working with good work ethics
You must posses a valid Driver's License
You must posses a valid Lagos State Driver's Institute License (this can be obtained afterwards)
You must have been driving professionally for at least 5yrs
You are expected to know Lagos routes thoroughly
You must be willing to undergo further training
Corporate or commercial driving experience in Lagos is an added advantage

If you possess these requirements and have what it takes to earn a take home of up to 80k per month, then this is for you. No jokers please

Reply to this ad or call 08182657375 immediately
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by mich2012: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Open
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by josnig1980(f): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
OLE HAHAHAHA grin
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by mich2012: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
josnig1980:
OLE HAHAHAHA grin

What does that mean? Why would you type such rubbish?
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by eghuan1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
So you have successfully registered your cars with Uber and you want to chop extra cash by being agent and partner at the same time.

Please people, when someone shows you Uber and tells you 80k per month, tell the person its a lie.

OP prove me wrong that:
1, this is not Uber. And
2, if it is, 80k is no possible in a month.
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by mich2012: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2016
eghuan1:
So you have successfully registered your cars with Uber and you want to chop extra cash by being agent and partner at the same time.

Please people, when someone shows you Uber and tells you 80k per month, tell the person its a lie.

OP prove me wrong that:
1, this is not Uber. And

Bravo, you know about Uber and then that gives you the license to type what you don't know about? I will address your lines one after the other:

What do you mean by being agent and partner at the same time? If I manage a fleet, who do I run to get drivers for my cars if not to put it out there and qualified drivers apply for it and then go through the interviews, pass and terms of work signed and sealed? We hire drivers ourselves because we know what we want and we are not agents and we do not use agents 'cos of the many problems arising from agents' drivers. ALSO, FYI, driver agency has been discontinued on Uber. Oh I thought you knew Uber very well, you should have known this too.

Ignorance is bliss!
In as much as I used the phrase "up to 80k" which is what it is and from simple primary school English means that a driver can make UP TO 80,000 monthly. Ok, you do not understand, it means you can make say 50k, 55k, 60k etc and even 80k depending on your hard work (which is clearly stated in the ad) and adherence to the training/push we provide on how to excel on Uber. I would have written further on this but this is a public forum and I am not supposed to divulge much info especially wrt certain things that are not supposed to be made public but if you drop your email, I can educate you more on the system, driver earning potentials etc with real stats and documents for free. On a final short on this, one of my partner's drivers had a take home of 95k for the month of December and oh, that's way beyond the 80k you think is impossible, isn't it?. He is also about to take home 62K this month (January, the traditionally low demand month) even with the dip, so your guess is as good as mine for the other months. WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER GENTLEMAN!

OP prove me wrong that:
1, this is not Uber. And
2, if it is, 80k is no possible in a month.[/quote]

It is definitely Uber and it was not meant to be a secret as anyone with the knowledge of Uber would know at first reading that the job is for Uber. We do not do secrets!

Your assumed "up to 80k" earnings impossibility is already taken care of above.

Oh, now I see why you think you know about UBER so much. https://www.nairaland.com/2773988/workcenta-jobberman
You still have a lot to learn MR. Also, we do not use agents like the one you applied to and hey, they have all been banned by Uber too starting next month.

Thanks for throwing more light on my ad though, unlike the fellow above you who typed rubbish.

Those that have called in, sent their biodata and are qualified, expect a meeting with us this week.

Thank you!
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by eghuan1(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2016
mich2012:

Bravo, you know about Uber and then that gives you the license to type what you don't know about? I will address your lines one after the other:

What do you mean by being agent and partner at the same time? If I manage a fleet, who do I run to get drivers for my cars if not to put it out there and qualified drivers apply for it and then go through the interviews, pass and terms of work signed and sealed? We hire drivers ourselves because we know what we want and we are not agents and we do not use agents who know nothing about the system. ALSO, FYI, driver agency has been discontinued on Uber. Oh I thought you knew Uber very well, you should have known this too.

Ignorance is bliss!
In as much as I used the phrase "up to 80k" which is what it is and from simple primary school English means that a driver can make UP TO 80,000 monthly. Ok, you do not understand, it means you can make say 50k, 55k, 60k etc and even 80k depending on your hard work (which is clearly stated in the ad) and adherence to the training/push we provide on how to excel on Uber. I would have written further on this but this is a public forum and I am not supposed to divulge much info especially wrt certain things that are not supposed to be made public but if you drop your email, I can educate you more on the system, driver earning potentials etc with real stats and documents for free. On a final short on this, one of my partner's drivers had a take home of 95k for the month of December and oh, that's way beyond the 80k you think is impossible, isn't it?. He is also about to take home 62K this month (January, the traditionally low demand month) even with the dip, so your guess is as good as mine for the other months. WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER GENTLEMAN!

OP prove me wrong that:
1, this is not Uber. And

It is definitely Uber and it was not meant to be a secret as anyone with the knowledge of Uber would know at first reading that the job is for Uber. We do not do secrets!

Your assumed "up to 80k" earnings impossibility is already taken care of above.

Oh, now I see why you think you know about UBER so much. https://www.nairaland.com/2773988/workcenta-jobberman
You still have a lot to learn MR. Also, we do not use agents like the one you applied to and hey, they have all been banned by Uber too starting next month.

Thanks for throwing more light on my ad though, unlike the fellow above you who typed rubbish.

Those that have called in, sent their biodata and are qualified, expect a meeting with us this week.

Thank you!

Thank you for a one sided education or what you called it. Can you whole heatedly tell your prospective applicants what it takes to make 60k in a month on UberX or UberBlack? Do you also know the amount of trips each driver has to do to get up to 60k now?

FYI, except d drivers own their cars, they will never make 80k a month and I don't see you giving them cars like you are the new Oprah Winfrey.
Do you also know that in the last two weeks Uber now has over 1000 drivers some of whom are looking for partners even passing the Uber test? Also am sure you are aware that most Uber Blacks are now being converted to Uberx.

Hope you are also aware that most drivers who took up hire purchase just to be under the Uber platform have to operate sometimes out of lagos (inter state) just to keep head and body together.

Please when you want to give information to people, don't give half information. Provide everything you have to enable people make an informed choice. Becuase telling people they will earn upto 80k per month in lagos is not telling them all they have to do to get that. And with the way Uber dectivates drivers accounts and the rating you get from proud Nigerians who assume that becuase you are driving them you are a nobody.

I am saying all these cos I did UberX for a 6wks b4 leaving.

When you tell a desperate Nigerian he can make upto 80k in a month and at the end of the month due to he gets 40k, he will think you lied.

Am saying to make 80k under Uber, you have to do some side runs. That's all.
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by mich2012: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
eghuan1:

Thank you for a one sided education or what you called it. Can you whole heatedly tell your prospective applicants what it takes to make 60k in a month on UberX or UberBlack? Do you also know the amount of trips each driver has to do to get up to 60k now?

FYI, except d drivers own their cars, they will never make 80k a month and I don't see you giving them cars like you are the new Oprah Winfrey.
Do you also know that in the last two weeks Uber now has over 1000 drivers some of whom are looking for partners even passing the Uber test? Also am sure you are aware that most Uber Blacks are now being converted to Uberx.

Hope you are also aware that most drivers who took up hire purchase just to be under the Uber platform have to operate sometimes out of lagos (inter state) just to keep head and body together.

Please when you want to give information to people, don't give half information. Provide everything you have to enable people make an informed choice. Becuase telling people they will earn upto 80k per month in lagos is not telling them all they have to do to get that. And with the way Uber dectivates drivers accounts and the rating you get from proud Nigerians who assume that becuase you are driving them you are a nobody.

I am saying all these cos I did UberX for a 6wks b4 leaving.

When you tell a desperate Nigerian he can make upto 80k in a month and at the end of the month due to he gets 40k, he will think you lied.

Am saying to make 80k under Uber, you have to do some side runs. That's all.

Again, the phrase is "up to" and you have managed to use it this time around and still go shooting yourself in the leg. The 40k you were able to make and think others can't make far more than that is clearly within the boundary of the phrase "up to" so what's the fuss here?
Why not let me be the liar, are you my brother? Why protect my integrity??

Oga, we do not have any discussion here or rants. I have asked you to provide your email address for stats, screen shots and documents.
You really sound frustrated from the highlighted, please vent your anger elsewhere. You claim there are 1000 drivers but do you also know that rider awareness is growing in astronomical rate and yet, 90% of Lagosians are not even aware of Uber, so what do you think will happen when say, 20% use Uber. Supply will NEVER be in excess of demand not even by one-hundredth.

I have given you numbers, as a learned person, what I expected you to have asked me is how our salary structure/commission is but you go ranting.
People are hardworking and extremely for that matter and we reward hard work handsomely. If you got frustrated or were booted out of the system due to your arrogance as you are trying to display in a simple, harmless ad i put up here, then you've got to work on yourself to progress in life.

Cheers!
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently by eghuan1(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2016
mich2012:

Again, the phrase is "up to" and you have managed to use it this time around and still go shooting yourself in the leg. The 40k you were able to make and think others can't make far more than that is clearly within the boundary of the phrase "up to" so what's the fuss here?
Why not let me be the liar, are you my brother? Why protect my integrity??

Oga, we do not have any discussion here or rants. I have asked you to provide your email address for stats, screen shots and documents.
You really sound frustrated from the highlighted, please vent your anger elsewhere. You claim there are 1000 drivers but do you also know that rider awareness is growing in astronomical rate and yet, 90% of Lagosians are not even aware of Uber, so what do you think will happen when say, 20% use Uber. Supply will NEVER be in excess of demand not even by one-hundredth.

I have given you numbers, as a learned person, what I expected you to have asked me is how our salary structure/commission is but you go ranting.
People are hardworking and extremely for that matter and we reward hard work handsomely. If you got frustrated or were booted out of the system due to your arrogance as you are trying to display in a simple, harmless ad i put up here, then you've got to work on yourself to progress in life.

Cheers!

Since you have continually based your entire arguement on the phrase "upto", let me remind you that potency and actuality are two different stages of existence. That man had the potentials to be a god does not make him a god in all his activities. That a drive can make upto 80k in your mathematical arrangements, does not rule out the possibility if him/her making 20k at the end of the month.

Before you start committing the fallacy of attacking the person, instead I'd Dealing with the issue on ground, I left Uber becuase I got another job with commission reaching according to you, "upto" 2.1 billions US dollars (Dasuki go fear). So stick with 20k commissions from each driver you get when they reach 20 trips.

Shallom!!!!

(1) (Reply)

DG SERVICES- Is This Company Real? / Navy Recruitment 2016 / FCSC Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.