Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (53076 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Johnnybdgoogle@yahoo.com.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by patfenda(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Leesgruv@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Fmdipo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
francababy:

done. sent

thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by 0siomwam: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
osiomwanm@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by aktab: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please send to toheeb2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tutitech: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
glo
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by govaz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'm interested,my email,govazo@gmail.com,thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by bolanto24(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
send to boloweiaganaba@gmail com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by greatzema: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2016
tobyfanihun@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Kcmik: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2016
pls send mickelechi55@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by okey4reel(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2016
francababy:
Next Update will cover

1. Captcha Entry Sites Payment Options

2. How to collect your money.

3. List of proven Captcha Entry sites that have lots of jobs and pay on time

4. How to join these sites and get work

[b]{New Update as at 1st Feb, 2016}

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]
Op abeg see my email. no time biko, send the info sharply okeyjames58@gmail.com tanx in anticipation
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by wasco24: 1:37am On Feb 02, 2016
angry
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by uchelouis45(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
francababy:
How much can I earn, with Online Captcha Entry?

Online Captcha Entry sites pay per 1,000 solved Captcha. And they pay between $0.45 and $2. So when you solve 1,000 Captchas, you make this amount. Quite a lot you have to do. Anyway, it works. Let's do some math

On average, complete 2 Captchas in 15 seconds, it means you complete 8 Captchas in 1 minute.
In 1 hour, you will complete 8 x 60 = 480 Captchas
480 x 8 hours = Approx 4,000 Captchas. This could earn you up to $8 per day.

In 30 days, this is $240.

Not much but still reasonable.

[b]{New Update as at 1st Feb, 2016}

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]
louisigboanugo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by achu442(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=francababy post=42517291]

[b]I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

[/quo
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Lucwaizy:
Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Done. Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2016
achu442:

achudebest@gmail.com

Sent
uchelouis45:
louisigboanugo@gmail.com

check your email
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2016
wasco24:
Please my email address is

wasco172@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
okey4reel:

Op abeg see my email. no time biko, send the info sharply okeyjames58@gmail.com tanx in anticipation
check your email
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Kcmik:
pls send mickelechi55@yahoo.com
Email sent
greatzema:
tobyfanihun@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
Johnnybdgoogle@yahoo.com.com
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
patfenda:
Leesgruv@yahoo.com
Done. Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by kodimoore(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2016
nwabufopascal@gmail.com. Kindly send the info to me. God Bless your efforts. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Fmdipo:

kolafm@gmail.com
sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
0siomwam:
osiomwanm@yahoo.com
sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2016
aktab:
Please send to toheeb2020@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
tutitech:
glorious.tee@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
govaz:
I'm interested,my email,govazo@gmail.com,thanks.
Sent
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
bolanto24:
send to boloweiaganaba@gmail com
Done
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by ramzykay: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am interested,send it to zeecoade@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
kodimoore:
nwabufopascal@gmail.com. Kindly send the info to me. God Bless your efforts. Thanks.
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.