Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide (777 Views)

Why We Shut Down Efritin.com In Nigeria – CEO, Nils Hammer / Twitter Is Currently Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by bugativeron: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
I keep wondering if the world will be better off if internet is shut down for some months. My take;
1. a whole lots of negativities spread through internet.
2. Nigeria has witnessed spread of tribal nationalism made possible through internet. Presently the dislike and hate amongst the 3 major tribes is at all time high.
3. Spread of terrorism has been more and it has now been entrenched into all most all the countries in the world.

Guys what is your take?
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
How Will you ever wish for the internet to be shut down ? You will suffer.
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by hollyfat(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
How Will you ever wish for the internet to be shut down ? You will suffer.
I concur
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by mariesnikz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by bugativeron: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm. What about all the other problems that it has caused to human relationships. It has made our society so mechanical
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by donsheddy1(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Not ruling out the fact that it is also a problem solver. The internet goes down a second and the whole world will mourn cos it's gonna be a gr8 loss to so many business'
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by Julius2214(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
bugativeron:
I keep wondering if the world will be better off if internet is shut down for some months. My take;
2. Nigeria has witnessed spread of tribal nationalism made possible through internet. Presently the dislike and hate amongst the 3 major tribes is at all time high.
3. Spread of terrorism has been more and it has now been entrenched into all most all the countries in the world.

Guys what is your take?
There's no way you would be able to post this if it shuts down
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by otitokoroleti: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
bugativeron:

Guys what is your take?
blame Buhari & APC for point2.
Re: Internet To Be Shut Down Worldwide by bugativeron: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
otitokoroleti:
blame Buhari & APC for point2.
Why buhari and APC. Was it not there before their arrival at the scene?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Vsf Blackbeery 2gb Working / How Can I Create A Website?? / Check This FUNNY-ASS Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.