Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me (508 Views)

UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking - Oloyede / UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking – Oloyede Oloyede / I Just Got Admission...but Am Confuse! Urgent Answer Pls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me by NezerLawren: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please guys I am really in need of your help o... Jamb give me admission to study in Mapoly but I am having difficulty confirming the admission status in the school website... Please if you know what can be done please help a bro in need o...

Seem all hope is lost
Re: Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me by Olasco93: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
NezerLawren:
Please guys I am really in need of your help o... Jamb give me admission to study in Mapoly but I am having difficulty confirming the admission status in the school website... Please if you know what can be done please help a bro in need o...

Seem all hope is lost
Just go to Jamb website and print your admission Letter. The school is aware of the admission. Some schools don't have Jamb merit list on their websites. And since it's Jamb that gave you, you are automatically a student. Except if you have deficiency in any of your Credencials e.g SSCE Results and so on!
Re: Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me by NezerLawren: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Just go to Jamb website and print your admission Letter. The school is aware of the admission. Some schools don't have Jamb merit list on their websites. And since it's Jamb that gave you, you are automatically a student. Except if you have deficiency in any of your Credencials e.g SSCE Results and so on!

Tanx man... No deficiency whatsoever... I'll do as u've said
Ah really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Bayero University, Kano (BUK) 2015/2016 Pre-degree Form/ And Diploma Form/ Is On / Ekiti Private Schools On 3 Days Strike Over Levy Imposed By Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.