Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Available Engineering Jobs 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available Engineering Jobs 2016 (60243 Views)

First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Now Recruiting For Engineering Jobs / Thread For Engineering Jobs Alone / New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Go Down)

Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
One of the key elements of human behavior is, humans have a greater fear of loss than enjoyment of success. All the academic studies will show you that the fear of loss of capital is far greater than the enjoyment of gains.
Laurence D. Fink
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
One of the key elements of human behavior is, humans have a greater fear of loss than enjoyment of success. All the academic studies will show you that the fear of loss of capital is far greater than the enjoyment of gains.
Laurence D. Fink
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Post-operatively the transplanted kidney functioned immediately with a dramatic improvement in the patient's renal and cardiopulmonary status. This spectacular success was a clear demonstration that organ transplantation could be life-saving.
Joseph Murray
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Post-operatively the transplanted kidney functioned immediately with a dramatic improvement in the patient's renal and cardiopulmonary status. This spectacular success was a clear demonstration that organ transplantation could be life-saving.
Joseph Murray
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
My childhood, adolescence and high school days are unusually important. If there has ever been a time that I developed a uniqueness and sense of humor and the ability to organize, it was then. In those early days, I developed the skills that gave me a certain degree of success in American politics.
Lee Atwater
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
My childhood, adolescence and high school days are unusually important. If there has ever been a time that I developed a uniqueness and sense of humor and the ability to organize, it was then. In those early days, I developed the skills that gave me a certain degree of success in American politics.
Lee Atwater
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
The success of the suffrage movement would injure women spiritually and intellectually, for they would be assuming a burden though they knew themselves unable to bear it. It is the sediment, not the wave, of a sex. It is the antithesis of that highest and sweetest mystery - conviction by submission, and conquest by sacrifice.
John Boyle O'Reilly
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
The success of the suffrage movement would injure women spiritually and intellectually, for they would be assuming a burden though they knew themselves unable to bear it. It is the sediment, not the wave, of a sex. It is the antithesis of that highest and sweetest mystery - conviction by submission, and conquest by sacrifice.
John Boyle O'Reilly
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Let every man feel that he is the architect and builder of his own life, and that he proposes to make a success of it by working.
Heber J. Grant
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Let every man feel that he is the architect and builder of his own life, and that he proposes to make a success of it by working.
Heber J. Grant
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
When I was working in my first job engineering construction, what I liked the most was working with architects and making buildings that had this creative side coming from the architect and that were making them a big success.
Bernard Arnault
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
When I was working in my first job engineering construction, what I liked the most was working with architects and making buildings that had this creative side coming from the architect and that were making them a big success.
Bernard Arnault
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
Will Smith
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.
Will Smith
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Will Smith000000
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Will Smith000000
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
f you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing. Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
f you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
George Washington
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
George Washington
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.
John C. Maxwellc
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.
John C. Maxwellc
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
John C. Maxwellgjjjhj
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
John C. Maxwellgjjjhj
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
In a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
Steven Wright
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
In a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
Steven Wright
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Real success is not, like, materialistic. It's being where you want to be when you want to be; just living your life how you feel; having an ultimate goal and being able to accomplish it.
Lindsey Wixson
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
Real success is not, like, materialistic. It's being where you want to be when you want to be; just living your life how you feel; having an ultimate goal and being able to accomplish it.
Lindsey Wixson
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
You've got to eat while you dream. You've got to deliver on short-range commitments, while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short-range, and delivering a long-range plan, and executing on that.
Jack Welch
Re: Available Engineering Jobs 2016 by strongtech2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
You've got to eat while you dream. You've got to deliver on short-range commitments, while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short-range, and delivering a long-range plan, and executing on that.
Jack Welch

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) / Is This A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.