Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? (1075 Views)

Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Some Brain Teaser To Spice Up Your Day / 30 Motivating And Inspirational Quotes To Spiceup Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by philmimi1992(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Sometimes it get me confuse when I hear people asking this question when the day is still boiling 'how was your day? And another will ask' how is your day? please which of these is right and when are such questions supposed to b asked?
Re: How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by tolugar: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2016
One is present tense

The other past tense
Re: How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by Godmother(f): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2016
How was your day? can be used at night to ask how the day went. How is your day going? can be used during the day

2 Likes

Re: How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by philmimi1992(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Godmother:
How was your day? can be used at night to ask how the day went. How is your day going? can be used during the day
But I still hear people asking, how was ur day possibly around 5pm
Re: How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by omarithmetics: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2016
philmimi1992:

Yeah its okk if one has a white collar job and their day job ends around such time
Re: How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? by Godmother(f): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
philmimi1992:

At 5pm the day is almost over, so I'm guessing that's why they ask that.

(1) (Reply)

Issue Of Concessional Fee From AAU Update Page On Facebook / Bilateral Games Between Unibadan And University Of Ghana,legon 2016 (2nd Leg) / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, (AAUA) Ondo State Shut Down Over Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.