Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker (632 Views)

The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker by abbeylanre007: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
The conversation between me 'n' the hacker of ma former FB acct.

Phone rang ghrrrhrghrrr

Me: Hello.

Hacker: Mr. Lanre.

Me: Yeah what's up??

Hacker: your acct has been hacked.

Me: which of ma acct...ma zenith acct(cox that most precious to me)

pHacker: nah! Its your FB account.

Me: wah! am sorry I wasnt the one that posted those rugged content ooo. Na hackers.

Hacker: yeah we did...we the cyber army kidnappers.

Me: Bros stay clear of ma acct...abi which one be dis again

Hacker: you will have to pay a ransom of #5000 to rescue your acct.

Me: Bros nat that I cannot pay dis sum...but, I will not.

Hacker: y??

Me: cos, am an economist that will mean jeopardizing the ethics and value of ma profession.

Hacker: (in angry voice) what are you tell me.

Me : am an economist. Such ransom in economics is called "transfer payment" (money received with no service renderd)

Hacker: mtchewwww. I will HV no choice than to keep postin nude content on ur wall ooo.

Me: as u wish....weyrey Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker by skup008(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
eheheheh cheesy
Re: Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker by Pineapp: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Punishment is when you marry an Ijebu man who is also an economist embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker by MrBen10(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
So dem don start to dey kidnap facebook account?? Chaiii... nothing wey person no go see for this naija
Re: Hilarious Convo Between Me And A Hacker by doyinisaac(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
The conversation dry pass harmattan....

(1) (Reply)

Over-speeding Trailer Tumbles On Expressway Killing No Fewer Than 17 (graphic Ph / OMG - JSS1 Student Kills Her Own Baby In Kaduna State / Hoodlums Attack Churches In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.