Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Time Is A Resource! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Time Is A Resource! (404 Views)

Complete Resource for SCHOLARSHIPS Around The World For Nigerians & Africans / Top 10 Nigerian Education Resource Websites [@2017] / Federal Poly, Ilaro 2016/2017 1st Batch Admission List Nd (full Time) Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Is A Resource! by HoluwadareY(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2016
DareWord of the day! Hello, Good morning. Today is a great day! TIME is a resource! It is those who master time that will master life. One very unique attribute about time that makes it different from other important resources like money is that :TIME is IRRECOVERABLE. Once it is gone, it can never be regained. So wisdom demands that we take every second of our lives very serious . One problem i always face while speaking to teenagers is how to tell them they are not too young to take their lives very serious and contribute positively to the society. Many Nigerian kids have this mindset. It shows when you compare an 8 year old kid from Nigeria and USA-the difference is too wide. The society has taught them that they need to get to a particular age before they can do something worthwhile with their lives. Unfortunately, youths in their early 20s also have this wrong mind -believing there is still time. They make the Yoruba adage their consolation:"the sun in the sky is still enough to dry the clothes". In many instances, i have seen that if you dont put the clothes in the sun early enough, it won't get dry. In the next few days,i will be suggesting how we can effectively prepare ourselves as our future gradually unfolds. DAREACTION:Have you been thinking you are still young or you still have time by your side?. The wise people always think they are behind time because the best time to do anything was yesterday. Today its getting late and tomorrow its becoming almost impossible. Not because life has become tougher but because responsibility has multiplied.Take every second of your days very serious and watch your success become a natural occurrence. ‪#‎ haveAgreatLife‬#KeepDaringdlimits.
Source: Blogsite: www.dareword.; Facebook: facebook.com/dareword; twitter: @dareword_org ‪#‎ seeYou‬@dTop#FolorunshoSamuelOluwadare

(1) (Reply)

As About A Place To Access Paints, I Access All Mine From Black Credit Card Wiki / Vsphere Training, ICM V6.0 Training | Cloudsa Solutions / SAP SCM Online Training In Boston|brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.