Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Marshmallow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Marshmallow (650 Views)

Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / The Flaws Of Android Marshmallow 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marshmallow by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Good day FAM....after updating my hot2 manually I got another ,how do I go about this please

Re: Marshmallow by Lagusta(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Click on "restart and install" that you see there....
Re: Marshmallow by sivic: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello guys I updated to the android 6.0 marshmallow after the updated I couldn't view contents of my internal storage
Play music was saying there is no music file
Photos were not showing
Names of saved contacts didn't appear when they called .
The phone was lagging and
Taking a few seconds to come up

Nothing in the internal storage was showing and all my files were there
The internal memory is showing there is something on it.
Can someone please help me know how I'll bring back those files ill really appreciate that
Thank you
Re: Marshmallow by AKAMS1: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
That's marshmallow for u grin
Re: Marshmallow by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=Lagusta post=42245110]Click on "restart and install" that you see there....[/quot

Firstly I downloaded the update (marshmallow) and upgraded manually.... And later got the update OTA tried installing but my phone didn't reboot neither did it install so I downgraded to lollipop this evening got the update OTA again.....but ehh no work.....please how do I go about this thank you

(1) (Reply)

delete this post / Infinix Hot 2 Sim Card 2nd Sim Port Not Working. / Pls Wats The Best Data Subscription For Bb10 Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.