Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager (3917 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrate Her Manager Birthday In Dubai / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Di'ja Pranked On 'Bigger Friday Show’ By Reekado Banks & Her Manager [PIc+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
After years of lots of speculations about her romantic affair with her manager, sultry female singer in an exclusive chat revealed all her fans needs to know about the over publicized love relationship.

According to her, yes she is having an affair with her manager, Taiye Aliyu but on a different angle.
“Well, it has been years. But is this news still flying around? Yes, I have a relationship with him; a working relationship. He is my manager, he is managing my music, not my personal life.’

When we gave the instance of Tiwa Savage who vehemently denied dating her then Manager, Teebilliz until their shocking marriage proposal popped up, Yemi Alade, swiftly reminded 042express.com that her name is ‘Yemi’, so her case should be different.

‘Well, my name is Yemi Alade, I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but people can expect what they want to expect though. I’m not holding back anyone’s expectations,’ she boldly stated.

On the kind of man she would love to hook up with, the ‘Mama Africa; crooner, said her ideal man should have a good sense of humour, prospective, God fearing and good pocket is an added advantage.

http://www.042express.com/2016/01/yemi-alade-admits-relationship-with-her.html

Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
wow
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by waledeji(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
FCT
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by swagenity(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
t
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by ritababe(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Not a new thing, see how she pack makeup put for face like masquerade.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:

hehhehe
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good for him, bad for her admirers.
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Iamlordgee(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na so
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gbam.
Yemi alade yaff spoken. kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
nairagossip1:
After years of lots of speculations about her romantic affair with her manager, sultry female singer in an exclusive chat revealed all her fans needs to know about the over publicized love relationship.
According to her, yes she is having an affair with her manager, Taiye Aliyu but on a different angle.
Well, it has been years. But is this news still flying around? Yes, I have a relationship with him; a working relationship. He is my manager, he is managing my music, not my personal life.’
When we gave the instance of Tiwa Savage who vehemently denied dating her then Manager, Teebilliz until their shocking marriage proposal popped up, Yemi Alade, swiftly reminded 042express.com that her name is ‘Yemi’, so her case should be different.
‘Well, my name is Yemi Alade, I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but people can expect what they want to expect though. I’m not holding back anyone’s expectations,’ she boldly stated.
On the kind of man she would love to hook up with, the ‘Mama Africa; crooner, said her ideal man should have a good sense of humour, prospective, God fearing and good pocket is an added advantage.
http://www.042express.com/2016/01/yemi-alade-admits-relationship-with-her.html

Nice misleading topic OP
all this comment, nobody reads this days cry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
If una like make una Bleep till infinity. E no concern me jare...una biz nt mine..
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
You no go confess now tomorrow Una go snap pikin with different skin colour undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by SPG4U(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=18pt]I LOVE THIS LADY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER I LOVE MY FIANCEE MORE[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by axortedbabe(f): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg ur bottle of tombo

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
axortedbabe:
Abeg ur bottle of tombo
Yemi oooh!
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by niggi4life(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
ritababe:
see how you split tear your gown reach up like say na Rag Day
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
niggi4life:
see how you split tear your gown reach up like say na Rag Day

Lolzz...Lalasticala o
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmm
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by menabae(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
All I see is horrible make -up....
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wetin concern me?
After now, na TB Joshua/mountain of fire/Living faith/Osogbo River we go dey see her undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 3:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Wetin concern me?
After now, na TB Joshua/mountain of fire/Living faith/Osogbo River we go dey see her undecided
Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Bornita:
Gbam.
Yemi alade yaff spoken. kiss
heheh
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lalasticala ooh...come and see
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Wetin concern me?
Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by Mprex(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Nice misleading topic OP all this comment, nobody reads this days cry
the thing tire me oh.
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager by nairagossip1: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Mprex:

the thing tire me oh.

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Goes Wrong, See What This Nigerian Lady Turned Herself Into. Photos / Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out / John Legend Shirtless In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.