Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience (4102 Views)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by Aare2050(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
my experience
sorry I have to put this here I've been using my MTN sim card for about (6) six years now. it starts with 0703..........****, it has been great using the sim card. I started using it even before I gained admission into high institution of learning. I have contacts and messages from long time on the sim, because its a 128kb sim. which you can not come by this days or hardly can u come across it this days. just last year November I wanted to port to airtel because where I was posted for my NYSC only have airtel network, but I later change my mind by staying in a community that has MTN network. fast forward to December. I start receiving text messages from MTN, pleading that I should go re-register, which I ignored. peoples line were blocked even those that re-register. so I just decide not to register. January the same insane messages keep rolling in. until one day MTN sent a particular message saying I should go and re register that I will be compensated with #500, still I ignored the message. so on 10th of this month again, they send another message with address where I can get the registration done, with a treat that I must do it before the end of the month to avoid been blocked or barred. see gobe o on 15th this sane month, I received another message saying I've been compensated with #2,000. which will be giving to me

after my registration. now I know MTN really mean business. I ignored not because I don't need the 2k, but there is always crowed at the registration centre here. so I wait. after all its end if this month. I woke up on 22nd of this month to read another message from MTN that's says. I should go and re register that I have been compensated with #5,000. quickly I check my time, and it was 6:13am. I jump off my bed. bath and rush down to the registration centre, I got there

around 7:15am, my number on queue was number 76. I wait till about 12:30pm before my number was finally called. now I have 3 people ahead of me. suddenly a staff from inside tapped me on my shoulder and asked me why I have been standing on queue since morning g, while I could just walk in and get it done. I look at myself I couldn't understand what was going on, until he asked me again, are you not a corper? I said yes I'm. he asked the state I come from and I told him. he invited me in, I just shake my head. I followed him.

after about another hour. I got registered, and I receive a message from MTN. that I will receive NY bonus soon. to my surprise. instead of 5k, I saw 2k. and its to be used within 7 days.

morals of this long story I don't know. I just want you guys to know what I passed through because of the love I have for my sim card.

thanks for reading.
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by dollyjoy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy pele.
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by Aare2050(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy pele.

you pity me? or Mtn?
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by dollyjoy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aare2050:

you pity me? or Mtn?
i pity you ofcussad
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by Aare2050(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
i pity you ofcussad

pity me not dear. MTN is shit just that I love the sim to the extent that I can let go of it. what about you, do you have any sim you like so much?
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by dollyjoy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aare2050:

pity me not dear.
MTN is shit
just that I love the sim to the extent that I can let go of it.
what about you, do you have any sim you like so much?
i use to like mtn but not anymoresad
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by Aare2050(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
i use to like mtn but not anymoresad

but y

if you don't mind, you can share ur experience here.

and mind you. I don't like MTN.

I just can't do without them for now.
Re: My MTN Sim Card Re-registration Experience by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o

Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.

I am GIVEMEYANSH!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia XR20 - A Worthy Successor Of The Nokia 3310 After 2 Decades / Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile / ANDROID Here I Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.