Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How save your soul from eternal torment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How save your soul from eternal torment (1053 Views)

The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / I Begged God To Take My Soul From My Body - Orlando Nightclub Shooting Survivor / How To Be Saved From Eternal Damnation Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Or you who belief fear Allah and let soul look into what it did for tommorrow[ last hour) .
Pls recite la'ilaha illah 100 times, daily or weekly, it may save you in the last hour
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by emmyskies(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Only through JESUS CHRIST can one escape the r damnation if hell fire for eternity. He has paid the price, just accept Him
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
emmyskies:
Only through JESUS CHRIST can one escape the r damnation if hell fire for eternity. He has paid the price, just accept Him
accept islam and be safe
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
realGURU:
accept islam and be safe
honestly i really grief over you and other myriads of muslims who were being deceived by the mendacity of the prophet mohammed.
Its indeed a pity that you were born into this religion of islam.
Well since the word of God says we are saved by Grace. I pray that Grace of salvation extends over to you and your family so that you will be saved from the coming Wrath in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ do i make this prayer. Amen
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by simplex2: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Hahahaha...

Judgement day will be very interesting!

Allah will be sending 2bil Christians to hell while Jesus be sending 3bil Muslims to hell.

The rest of us will just sit by the side laughing at the confused folks. If we are lucky enough, we may tap into that 72 tight ar'se virgins, or better still, join the Dundee's singing allellujah forever.

Who knows.

1 Like

Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2016
simplex2:
Hahahaha...

Judgement day will be very interesting!

Allah will be sending 2bil Christians to hell while Jesus be sending 3bil Muslims to hell.

The rest of us will just sit by the side laughing at the confused folks. If we are lucky enough, we may tap into that 72 tight ar'se virgins, or better still, join the Dundee's singing allellujah forever.

Who knows.
u will be joined with devil and non-muslim in hell, so forget about hope or else accept islam
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2016
emmyskies:
realGURU:
u will be joined with devil and non-muslim in hell, so forget about hope or else accept islam
LmAo.

We are all going to hell!

Emmyskies would be in muslim hell while realGURU would be in christian hell.

I would be in both hells shocked

Lwtmbd

Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2016
Pyrrho:
LmAo.
Lwtmbd
christain hell is not true
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
realGURU:
christain hell is not true
But Muslim hell is?
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
Any Hindu in the house?

I'll like to choose the best hell for myself.
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
Pyrrho:
But Muslim hell is?
YOU WILL REMEMBER THESE POST WHEN YOU GET THERE, YOU WILL WISH YOU HEAD LISTEN TO ME, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CHRISTAIN AND MUSLIM HELL , HELL IS HELL, ALL CREATURE ARRROGANT TO THEIR LORD, THEIR FASHIONER WILL HAVE NO EXCAPE, THERE IS ONLY TWO DESTINATION, HELL OR BLISS, YOU HAVE ONE TO CHOOSE, MAKE YUOR CHOICE NOW.
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2016
realGURU:
YOU WILL REMEMBER THESE POST WHEN YOU GET THERE, YOU WILL WISH YOU HEAD LISTEN TO ME, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CHRISTAIN AND MUSLIM HELL , HELL IS HELL, ALL CREATURE ARRROGANT TO THEIR LORD, THEIR FASHIONER WILL HAVE NO EXCAPE, THERE IS ONLY TWO DESTINATION, HELL OR BLISS, YOU HAVE ONE TO CHOOSE, MAKE YUOR CHOICE NOW.
I trying to choose, what is the total package I get to "enjoy" in your own hell?
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by mrZENographer: 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
realGURU:

Dear friend, let us reason it out.
Your Quran says that you should not belive Jesus is Son of God because God cannot marry and beget a son or does not have a wife.

Your Quran has been wrong in the interpretation of "Son of God". It didn't interpret it correctly. How then can it be trusted to give you eternal life. It can't.
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by realGURU(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
mrZENographer:

Dear friend, let us reason it out.
Your Quran says that you should not belive Jesus is Son of God because God cannot marry and beget a son or does not have a wife.

Your Quran has been wrong in the interpretation of "Son of God". It didn't interpret it correctly. How then can it be trusted to give you eternal life. It can't.
are u a christain?
Re: How save your soul from eternal torment by emmyskies(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2016
Pyrrho:
LmAo.
Lwtmbd

(1) (Reply)

Collins Ade / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/06/16 / Atheism: A Sure Vaccine For Demonic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.