Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos (34011 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Gangsta Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by leofab(f): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Old man forming Youngi....
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by kilmix: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2016
leofab:
Old man forming Youngi....

Still awake?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2016
iomoge2:
Rmd my first crush
which one be supernatural child birth again? Na juju?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Handsome man!!!
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by efonat(m): 1:32am On Jan 24, 2016
[size=30pt]I tot I was the only one that read dat. Surprised to see him still rocking it. [/size]
EMEKA1MILLION:
Didn't he say goodbye to the beards?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Debola69(m): 3:22am On Jan 24, 2016
*brings out cane from behind the door*
OP, bia!
What do you mean by 'blessing his fans' ?
Is he God?
Mtscheew!
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by amtaken(f): 3:53am On Jan 24, 2016
This guy is in the same age bracket with Bob Manuel Udokwu.

I guess the beards make him look more mature.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by DJBIGGY(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2016
See comments on how a lady described him as a meal... This man has suffered in the hands of his female fans

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/lol-imagine-what-lady-describes-actor.html
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by 9jaBloke: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Hit the like button if u remb Diamond ring way back....RMD nail that movie

Teju Babyface made that movie rock.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by 9jaBloke: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
Thats a picture from his new movie called THE THREE WISE MEN. He starred in d movie with zack orji and the other guy with d white beard from Tinsel. Cant remember his name now.

Victor Olaotan- Fred Ade Williams
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by ElFenomeno1: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2016
What is gangsta about this?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by teamchocolate: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2016
'violated' with ego boyo is still my best film of this man... I can watch that film 50 million times.. followed by 'out of bounds' with bimbo akintola... and 'diamond ring' with Teju baby face and Sola sobowale.. that was before all these shitty nollywood films started churning out rubbish!

piagetskinner:
Rmd... Loved the role he played in "the price" old movie tho

Btw download my latest track here;
https://my.notjustok.com/track/25142/vicktor-trust-in-
the-lord-prod-mayor#
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by teamchocolate: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Yea, that movie was dope! grin grin

Teju baby face was chidi... Sola sobowale the yoruba woman who fit cry and shout for africa... loved that movie pieces...great storyline, great casting, great acting, great production, in fact great everything... this was before some certain pple entered nollywood and started producing crap...making lots of pple lose respect for the industry... sad now that those same pple have the guts to say they started nollywood.. mscheew

nwachinemelu:
Hit the like button if u remb Diamond ring way back....RMD nail that movie
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Emmyemmy1: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Rmd .... Migwo Bros..... I loved ur the character you played in 30 days in Atlanta...

For your event ushering services call 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Cynosure04: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Old age bad ooo,c R.M.D.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Screen god, me likey grin
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
where is the pump action or Short double barrel?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Larryfest(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Nice one El Capone...
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2016
[size=16pt]Richard just came to make cheap money for himself in the Uduaghan government where he served as commissioner for culture and tourism. He never added appreciable value to Warri or any town. Under RMD we saw how trader had their stores their source of livelihood broken down all in the name of beautification that the delta state government was pursuing.

RMD impact in government was not felt by the people of Warri or Delta state as a whole.

It was just for self aggrandisement.

[/size]
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by Irore: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2016
Kipstar:
nice

Good, infact very good but Nigeria needs fashion designers that will print Agbarho and other clean and prosperous towns and cities in Nigeria on T-shirts,head-ties, stockings,caps and more. Be a proud Nigerian and not a new-yorker. I'm mindful of the need to identify with a blessed society.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by mekonglobal(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2016
The godfather!
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by onowighose(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
come and repair your village.. aladja community and the oleri resort project money that you guys ate...
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
all in the bid to seduce msglobalwonder and vickyrotex
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by kenoz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by VickyRotex(f): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
all in the bid to seduce msglobalwonder and vickyrotex

You well so? undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

You well so? undecided
you no happy say RMD wan seduce you?na all dis small small boys on nairaland you like?abeg step up jo dis is 2016 you need to change your wardrobes especially those your tear tear pants and bra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos] / Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.