Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones (1076 Views)

How To accumulate mtn game ➕ mb to 1.5gb free / Hello U Can Top Up Ur Phone credit With This Link / All New MYADS With Weekly Rewards. Referral Code (myadstopup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones by seeman(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
All you Need is this (app) Click here to download After downloading sign up (register).

After you must have registered anytime
you receive 20 seconds and above call,
you will be rewarded with 3points. The
points can be converted to airtime(credit)
when they are upto 100 points and above

HOW DO I GET FREE AIRTIME FROM THIS
APP AND HOW DO I ACCUMULATE IT?
You can get the points whenever
someone calls you and spend more than
20 seconds. But the best way to do it is to
use another phone to dial your number in midnight I.e. midnight call from 12:30am
to 4:30 am. When you dial the number of
on the phone you installed the
application on, pick the call and once it's
more than 20 seconds, just end the call
and you will get 3 points, now call the phone again and pick it, once it's more
than 20 seconds, hang the call and you
will get 6 points. Continue repeating this
until you accumulate as much credit as
you like until you are satisfied.
Afterwards, you can open the app and withdraw the accumulated points as free
airtime to be used to call any network

I have been using this sometimes I get #500 using the midnight method. no need to load #100 before you can use the midnight method just migrate to Mtn biz with *406*1#

Source: GREENLOADED.COM

1 Like

Re: How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones by Deblow: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks, but even with the midnight calls, u can't accumulate more than 33 points per night. I have tried it severally and on several phones and it is the same limitation. If there is a way out of this pls share it
Re: How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones by laoludavid(m): 5:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Tnx for d info. Do I have to be connected to the Internet each time am receiving call
Re: How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones by jericco1(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Nonsense
Re: How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones by Aminu212: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
seeman:
All you Need is this (app) Click here to download After downloading sign up (register).

After you must have registered anytime
you receive 20 seconds and above call,
you will be rewarded with 3points. The
points can be converted to airtime(credit)
when they are upto 100 points and above

HOW DO I GET FREE AIRTIME FROM THIS
APP AND HOW DO I ACCUMULATE IT?
You can get the points whenever
someone calls you and spend more than
20 seconds. But the best way to do it is to
use another phone to dial your number in midnight I.e. midnight call from 12:30am
to 4:30 am. When you dial the number of
on the phone you installed the
application on, pick the call and once it's
more than 20 seconds, just end the call
and you will get 3 points, now call the phone again and pick it, once it's more
than 20 seconds, hang the call and you
will get 6 points. Continue repeating this
until you accumulate as much credit as
you like until you are satisfied.
Afterwards, you can open the app and withdraw the accumulated points as free
airtime to be used to call any network

I have been using this sometimes I get #500 using the midnight method. no need to load #100 before you can use the midnight method just migrate to Mtn biz with *406*1#

Source: GREENLOADED.COM
Please is this normal credit or bonus?

(1) (Reply)

/ Opera Mini For Your Bb10 Device!! / Android Apps On Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.