Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! (963 Views)

You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / Ten Funny Facts / Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2016
*The Romans used urine as disinfectant

*maggots were used before antibiotics to clean wounds full of flies

*early japanese dentist pulled out teeth with their fingers

*trying to stop a sneeze could blow blood vessels and start bleeding

* if you had no tongue, you wouldn't be able to swallow

*the human nose can remember up to 50,000 smells

*it takes 17 muscles to smiles and 43 to frown

*body waste is about 50% bacteria

*humans eat approximately eight spiders in their lifetime while asleep

*while people talk they spray hundreds of droplets of spit in a minute (think of how the barbarians will spray droplets of spit when they talk)

*1,000 species of bacteria live on the human body. Picking your nose in public was 'okay' in the middle ages.

*the human bone is stronger than concrete

*hippopotamus can run faster than human beings

men's shirt have their buttons on the right while women's shirt have it buttons on the left.

*alexander graham, the inventor of telephone never called his wife nor mother because they were both deaf

*if you pour alcohol on a scorpion it will sting itself to death
*when the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.

*if you fake laugh long enough, you will start to laugh really really hard

*if you say 'my cocaine' you sound like 'micheal caine saying his own name.

3 Likes

Re: Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! by MKO4ever(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2016
humans eat approximately eight spiders in their lifetime while asleep
I believe all but this one

1 Like

Re: Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2016
MKO4ever:
humans eat approximately eight spiders in their lifetime while asleep
I believe all but this one
lol, you can't beleieve because when you think of yourself doing it, it feels disgusting and yet you may not know. But it doesn't mean it happens to all humans. It happens to those who especially open their mouth down while asleep.
Re: Foul And Funny Facts I Bet You Won't Believe!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Dat number 4 is very true and dangerous

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Stop / This Is The Footwear From The Modern Day Technology... Check It Out / What Would You Do To This Rat ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.