Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Your Why Is The Password To A Wonderful Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Your Why Is The Password To A Wonderful Experience. (303 Views)

A Wonderful Experience I Wish To Share With You All / How God Saved A Nairalander From Sin And His Wonderful Experience / My Wonderful Experience This Year,2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Why Is The Password To A Wonderful Experience. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2016
I remembered while growing up in faith as a young guy that the 'WHY" question was a very vital one to ask on sundays. Not on sundays alone though but its dominance on this day made it peculiar.
In those days, a sunday without you asking yourself why you are in church is almost as good a nothing. Though there have been several changes over the years owning to the reach of technological advancement and its hypnotic influence and which has changed our manner, style and perception towards certain critical issues of value and virtue, But, should such changes replace the purpose driven culture of asking yourself the why-question?
Doing things on presumption, particularly going to your place of worship on sundays should transcend beyond just fulfilling all righteousness. I strongly believe it should come with a sense of purpose and direction which can guarantee you having a different experience than the normal or status quo.
Asking the why-question in those days made my sundays an experience to always look forward to. Even till now, whenever i fail to ask myself the why-question, i have observed that such days only leave little to be imagined.
You don't have to get cold or tiring of fellowshipping with the brethren, you don't have to maintain the status quo going to church and returning empty handed, No!
God loves to see his children fellowship together in unity. Humanly imagined, that unity may seem impossible owning to our variances, yet God created us with such differences. The secret of unity is not in the criticism of differences but in the clear acceptance of your own responsibility and a clear direction on why you are or should be in church.
Ask yourself this morning, why am i needed in church or why do i have to go to church today? your miracle and a wonderful experience is hidden in your answer if you are able to get an answer and if you are not, make sure to seek answers. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Pedal / Bme 6: The Hope for A Lazy Person / “gospel Mix 2016” Hits Stores With Hits By Zacardi Cortez, Ricky Dillard & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.