Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Newbie To Alberta Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newbie To Alberta Canada (1573 Views)

Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba / Studying In University Of Alberta, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie To Alberta Canada by Newbie16: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Does anyone live in Alberta Canada? Preferably Calgary or Lethbridge.

Where are the Nigerian food stores and where do the 25+ Nigerians hang out? I will be moving from Calgary to Lethbridge. Very anxious about this move!
Re: Newbie To Alberta Canada by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Newbie16:
Does anyone live in Alberta Canada? Preferably Calgary or Lethbridge.

Where are the Nigerian food stores and where do the 25+ Nigerians hang out? I will be moving from Calgary to Lethbridge. Very anxious about this move!

Google ''De chose african store''. The address is somewhere in SE side of Marlborough, Calgary. Check out lethbridge videos on youtube, why are you anxious?
Lethbridge is just over two hours drive away from Calgary. It's not like you are moving to a different province or somewhere very far.
Re: Newbie To Alberta Canada by Newbie16: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
I've only been in calgary for a week. Thanks for the suggestion
Re: Newbie To Alberta Canada by Generalmerchant: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Newbie16:
I've only been in calgary for a week. Thanks for the suggestion
hello newbie did you eventually move to Lethbridge? How is the experience? Am planning to come there as well once I get my PR.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. I Got A Job Offer From The US. / Photo Series Shows The People Of North Korea You Rarely Get To See / Top 10 Best Countries To Raise Children & Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.