Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (48595 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You / When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by Amiee99(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
MeloGist:

Is from where then?? wink

Delta state. The blue tricycle at the back.
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by Bosch10(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Horlawoomey:
He should come and wear this in Lagos, if it won't turn to rag in minutes. Cars go match am tire.
That was how festus okotieboh who was the minister of finance for nigeria use to dress b4 he was killed in 1966.
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by MeloGist(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amiee99:

Delta state. The blue tricycle at the back.

Okay Agreed.. grin
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by airsaylongcon: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Salex007:
grin for this IPOB man mind he don kill it

For "sophisticated" Yoruba folks, every non-yoruba southerner is igbo. Rubbish
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by agamali1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Photoshop
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by naniawini(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by keisha6(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
;DE be lyk say I dy laugh
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by Standing5(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
See person cultural attire. Culture pass culture.
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by AnanseK(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh who was a Nigerian politician and former Minister of Finance during the administration of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. Always dressed like that. He was Born to Urhobo parents from Uwherun, he adopted the Itsekiri as his tribe after marriage into an Itsekiri family.

Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by Obynolee(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
cruzita:
very funny but I didn't laugh ,I'm I alright?

No you are not, you have Lassa fever.
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Obynolee:

No you are not, you have Lassa fever.
same to you
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by icybeth(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
waste of money
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by wtfCode: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
wtf!!
grin grin grin
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
MeloGist:
This quite funny grin grin

http://www.melogist.com/when-you-marry-an-edo-man-he-decides-to-be-the-bride/

This terry the wrapper man. An athlete. An international one for that.

1 Like

Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Huh!
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by MisterDreamz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
ShakurM:
This one took Husband Material to another level sha grin
This killed me oo cheesy
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Madness
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by ShakurM(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
MisterDreamz:

This killed me oo cheesy
Wake up oo biko cheesy
Re: When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) by jooey11: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2016
That's d chairman of textile dealers association of uhrobo kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics / A Funny Puzzle / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.