Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) (32027 Views)

Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Dindondin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chai. wish dem a successful separation

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Elomus: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Babe2sure:
Hmmm.....Ma sore ede fun mi, ko loofi sadanwo ni..........is a very big prayer point!

May the separation of the twins be successful when it's time.
amen kiss
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
END tym tinz...
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Bekeey: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Separate well
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by emmaliver(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Its not much of a problem dey aint sharing same heart. Dey might just sacrifice one lower limb each or at best make do with prosthesis. Late Prof F. A Nwako my teacher n examiner would have done justice to this.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by akigbemaru: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
twins conjoined.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Wizprodigy: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Enesi47:
Thank God that this is not north, ipod come out and still blame buhari this
Stop been a bigot. The names of the couples are from which tribe? And in which land? Becuz i remember some1 saying their tribe can't live in such place(mud, erosion ravaged, ipob tout, tribalist people)land.
@the topic, God should help the innocent children, best wishes to them.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Fanirandele: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Not only are many Nigerians ignorant they are also wicked and lack empathy. Can you imagine that some people are laughing at her angry and even some hospital staff are acting so ignorant , sad. Don't be surprised that those laughing and running away are so called religious people. It's only in Nigeria where so many claim to be religious but they are so wicked.

By God's Grace the twins will be separated succeefully. I can't believe that the Doctors chose to withhold information from the parents claiming they may not have been able to handle it. Naija type of medicine, that is not their decision to make, you must carry your patient along through every stage. I won't be suprised if they didn't really know exactly where the twins where conjoined hence their vagueness to the parents. The mother is right it's best they speak with the woman who also had conjoined twins so they don't fall into the hands of some quacks who want to experiment with their kids .
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by ibolomo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
PresVA:
Illiteracy .. Imagine people running from him cos he had conjoined twins; attributing the birth to evil.. God deliver Nigeria. .
Oga, God's your strength. .I hope they're successfully separated soon.. ThankGod, they share no vital organ together. .

Btw, Doctors in the house, what causes twins to be conjoined?
a few hours after fertilization, for identical twins, a single egg divides in to two (twins) and if the seperation is faulty or there is incomplete seperation, conjoined twins ensue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by andyanders: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
The state government should step up and take care of this situation, just like what Tinubu did during his tenure to a family that had similar issue and even his wife Remi allocated a 4 bedroom house for them in a housing estate in Lagos State.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by PresVA: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
ibolomo:

a few hours after fertilization, for identical twins, a single egg divides in to two (twins) and if the seperation is faulty or there is incomplete seperation, conjoined twins ensue.
so it's not what one has control over?
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Tamunonengi244(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dr Ben Carson is a Paediatric neurosurgeon, so this ain't his field....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by ibolomo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
PresVA:
so it's not what one has control over?
Nope. Not that I know of. Just a faulty natural process

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
God knows.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yahzeelv:
Pls someone should call Ben Carson. This is what God wants and created him for not for aiming to become American President.
Ben is a Neurosurgeon. As for the politics thingy though, I think he is just wasting his time. I'd rather vote for Trump than Ben.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by juanmiguel: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Can some1 tell Ben Carson he's gat a surgery to perfom in Enugu?
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by vansfks: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
martineinstein:
Dem go gree answer.. Na only romance thread them know... This one pass their level
Usually, a single egg develops into 1 baby. Sometimes a single egg divides in half 1 to 2 weeks after it's fertilized. This creates a set of identical twins. The exact cause of conjoined twinning is not known.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by joypeace115(f): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
That's why am scared of fertility drug.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Ezemann(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Time to look for Ben Carson
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Ben is a Neurosurgeon. As for the politics thingy though, I think he is just wasting his time. I'd rather vote for Trump than Ben.
missAmusa. Replied your mail already,u should check now.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Fanirandele: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
joypeace115:
That's why am scared of fertility drug.

Conjured twins have nothing to do with fertility drugs. When eggs are fertilized they can separate into 2 to create twins but sometimes the separation is incomplete which results in conjoined twins. It can happen to any one
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
danbrowndmf:
missAmusa. Replied your mail already,u should check now.
You're such an E-stalker. Ki ni mo shey fun e?
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

You're such an E-stalker. Ki ni mo shey fun e?
me E-stalker say u be alakija daughter? I get to see all you comment cus i'm following you. That's how i do quote those who's following me & end up commenting on same thread with them cus i simply don't have the time to start searching for thread..so i followed those who comment on intresting thread in other to comment there also...mi o stalk e..but mi o like oro to so yi sha..mo le ma quote e mo. Goodnight.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by CioAngels(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
May God lead the doctors to perfect the surgery. To their parents, may God bless you with everything you need to take care of them. Amen.
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by ATK4Joy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
It is well! With God all things are possible. Both parents should just put their trust in Almighty God. Is a test of Faith. The surgery will be successful in Jesus name take heart[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by brainiyke: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
woow God help your people
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by cana882(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yahzeelv:
Pls someone should call Ben Carson. This is what God wants and created him for not for aiming to become American President.
love that guy.. he's my mentor

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
I pray for a successful separation when it is time in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by SURElee(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Goahead:
In this critical time that Dr. Ben Carson has joined politics.... cry

I wish them safe separation.

Abi o! Ben carson, the gifted hand
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by patrickgeddes: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
hmmmmm..... dr. carsson is seriously needed here..... on a matter of urgecy
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by lovely17(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello: is that Ben Carson quit arguing with Trump you need to come out of retirement come and make history again
Re: Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) by plappville(f): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2016
I pray God help them survive the operation. This kind of deformation should be seen during ultrasound. In early month of the pregnancy.

Its strange things like this still happen in 21th century.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.