Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul (875 Views)

Post Picture Of Your Dish (food) For Naira / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam / Nigerian Technical Education Board Misspell "Board" In Their Sign Post. (picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
-passing through stress in school?

- dealing with a breakup

-lost your job?

-hopeless because of no admission to university

-your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on you

-you are just randomly depressed

u feeling any type of way and you just want to laugh off the pain or read words that just makes you feel strong then you need to see the pictures I post on my bbm..I believe they should get you feeling strong and up and doing in no time.

here's my pin.......

5C01C15D-Olarhthunji

5C01C15D

5C01C15D

see you guys on my contact list cheesy
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by kilode100(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have some nudes I wanna show off.
Can I add?
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:
I have some nudes I wanna show off.
Can I add?

am sorry miss/mrs i really don't understand what you talking about ...u can add if you passing through any of those and you need someone to talk to or you just want to see my pictures update.....thanks mam
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by kilode100(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

am sorry miss/mrs i really don't understand what you talking about ...u can add if you passing through any of those and you need someone to talk to or you just want to see my pictures update.....thanks mam

Pretender oshi. cheesy wink

I am not passing through anything jare.. I wanna show off my beast and toto cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

Pretender oshi. cheesy wink

I am not passing through anything jare.. I wanna show off my beast and toto cheesy

sorry dear I can't be of help ....
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by kilode100(f): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

sorry dear I can't be of help ....

Yinmu cheesy
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

Yinmu cheesy

lol just let it go miss....
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by kilode100(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

lol just let it go miss....

I have the reddest pussy o
Choi
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

I have the reddest pussy o Choi
congrats miss ..But I think I will pass....
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by Phargbemmy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
fear catch you ni @Tunji?!, what id she is just pulling ur legs smiley
@Kilode: oya add me let have fun 08185715860 n 592471DC wink
Re: Add Me On BBM I Post Picture's That Strengths The Soul by olarhtunji(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Phargbemmy:
fear catch you ni @Tunji?!, what id she is just pulling ur legs smiley

@Kilode: oya add me let have fun 08185715860 n 592471DC wink

u no fear karishika now......I pity 4 u

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Human Face Appears On A Commercial Car In Oyo State (photo) / Shocking! Bird Turns To Woman In Agbado-ijaye, Lagos / Going On Now: Henrietta Kosoko Body Leave Lagos For Abraka Delta (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.