Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question (978 Views)

OMG!!! Life Is Full Of Question Marks / What Will You Do, If You Are Face With This Kind Of Question??? / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by tubouncen(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just for laffs

I know some will intentionally ignore it cos they wouldn't want to fall victim

Here goes the question.....

''there are some idiots here that always reply no
to every question you ask them.... so tell me are
you one of them?''
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lemme answer with this :

Eh hen.....

cool cool cool
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by ATMC(f): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yes, you are one.
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by goodmorning40: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
an idiot is an animal with thorns on the skin and crawl on four legs, I am human with fresh smooth skin and two long lovely legs

1 Like

Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by tubouncen(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
ATMC:
Yes, you are one.

Na wa for u ooo
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by tubouncen(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lemme answer with this :

Eh hen.....

cool cool cool

Still waiting ooo
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by ATMC(f): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
tubouncen:

Na wa for u ooo
*grimaces**
Re: How Do U Respond To This Kind Of Question by zubycharles(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
tubouncen:
Just for laffs
I know some will intentionally ignore it cos they wouldn't want to fall victim
Here goes the question.....
''there are some idiots here that always reply no to every question you ask them.... so tell me are you one of them?''
Op wich kaiin weed u smokE

(1) (Reply)

You Think Life Is Not Being Fair With You?? You Need To See This / Lagosians Can Relate With This (picture) / Lol.. Help Me Interpret This Girls Facebook Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.