Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub (2359 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by Catherine29: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is really not nice undecided what they did was wrong but I feel the military guy took it rather too far by bring his wife and her lover out to in public naked. There are better ways of handling such issues ooo....Oga soldier

1 Share

Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by kilode100(f): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is the I reason I Bleep Guys stronger than my Husband cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by phemsie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
eh yah! this is so wrong, but what can i say, the randy guy better be thanking God that he's still alive posing nude for pictures.

why on earth will u visit a soldier's wife in her matrimonial home. the guy get mind sha.

any way conji na bastard
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:
This is the I reason I Bleep Guys stronger than my Husband cheesy cheesy

kilode grin
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by kilode100(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
kilode grin

Guy, just negodu that kain disgrace..
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
kilode100:

Guy, just negodu that kain disgrace..
hahahaha even if ur man who u flirtin with is goliath, army dude got a gun... cheesy will blow his head off lol.
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by 2boiz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Their punishment is just about to begin ni o...
Abi na onli me dey see d soldier guy looking for something to break the guy's head with

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lmao, I cant really blame d woman cos d Dude is well hung jare wink grin
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by missKiffy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
This nah stale gist nah undecided
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by divinehand2003(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
The army man is never at home now but is always going from one State to another or staying at sambisa forest looking for BH guys, the Wife is damn lonely now. What do you expect from her? Meanwhile most soldiers are womanizers and are having kids all over the various states they have been posted to.
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by plendil: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
lol! the guy's 'thing' don fall by force, even with a nakeed woman nearby. grin
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by leoblaze(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Em go collect boko haram slap shocked shocked
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Haba
Re: A Soldier Caught His Wife And Her Lover In Bed And Brought Them Out Naked In Pub by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 27, 2016
This bro looks like a taller version of Kelvin Hart

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App / Man Who Rapped, Slaughtered And Buried A 13 Year Old Teenager Arrested. / Bloody Photos-armed Robbers Kill 2 In Ph!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.