Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is Modenine A Pirate? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Modenine A Pirate? (1909 Views)

Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine / Miley Cyrus Dresses Up As A Pirate In The Most Miley Cyrus Way / Picture Of Modenine And His Grifriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Modenine A Pirate? by Rhymstein(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
I aint talking about alaba boys.Am talking about the National Association Of Seadogs also known as the pirates confraternity-the 1st student confraternity in Nigeria in university college,Ibadan by 7 notable nigerians amongs whom are Prof. Wole Soyinka(captain blood) and Aig Imoukhuede.
My friend alerted me,when he said,modenine came to his school FUTA,that d shirt he was wearin had pirates logo imprinted on it.Then i listened to his track 'politics n lies',i aint sure bt i think i heard him using the pyrates color(red) to rhyme.He was lyk,i rep the , with d red flag.I aint really sure.Bt again was goin tru his pictures in his myspace page,then i saw d shirt my friend was talkin abt.The shirt had a replica of the pirates logo.The skul was present bt had ear phones,the bones changed to microphones bt the yellow color that inscribes the pyrates acrony NAS was stil present bt nuttin writen on it.Unda it had THE AERICAN HIPHOP MOVEMENT.
Then recently in an interview,he was like,he aint tryin to be like Malcolm x no longer that he wants to be the Wole Soyinka of rap.And another interview wit the punch newspaper,he said,the intelligent n lovers of concious music appreciates his works he said ''if Wole Soyinka say i am good,then i am good''.Then i was lyk,how did he meet captain blood.Probably in a pirate function.Jst assumptions.Bt could he a member?Anyway,NAS is no longer a student cult.Its 4 intelligent,well meanin nigerians that r graduates.They dont kill or engage in occultic practices.They wear their regalia openly when goin 4 meetings always durin d day.Recently they congratulated the Oba of Benin on his coronation anniversary. He also said to those that say he is broke,he said the devil is using u ppl,he said he doesnt owe his rent,paid 4 his internet services,sends money home,has a 4 wheel drive,goin to australia,asia n mentioned lyk 2 european countries n myt jst be doin a collabo wit an american hiphop group-the jungle brothers,they mailed him.Bt its nt really certain yet.N something big is gonna happen in august,he didnt mention and he is workin on anoda album.
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by gaskinachi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
on kpe, awumen jor
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by dammiecool(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2009
So fu*kin what
d efficient one rules cool
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by pheesayor(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
Modenine a pyrate? (not pirate) I thot he was an axeman. I am a pyrate, I'll watch out for those signs and confirm here if it's true or not. Until then, keep your fingers crossed
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by allboyz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
M9 is a pirate!!
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by javalove(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
He can be watever . . . as long as he drops what i want and his lyrics do not go against Allah or my religion, he can be anything
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
confra issues sha! tongue
Re: Is Modenine A Pirate? by gaskinachi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
na our posts be dis, admin didnt delete it afterall grin

(1) (Reply)

New Movie: Heart Of A Widow Featuring Mercy Johnson / Timaya Says "eedris Almost Ruined My Dream, He Never Gave Me A Dime" / Is Akeem Really Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.