Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive (2244 Views)

Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos / Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Urgently need someone in surulere that can teach me how to drive on weekends (saturday and sunday). 1 wont mind paying the person as well. I can be reached via whatsapp on 08064866626. Thanks
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Giovinco:
Urgently need someone in surulere that can teach me how to drive on weekends (saturday and sunday). 1 wont mind paying the person as well. I can be reached via whatsapp on 08064866626. Thanks

u been expect free service? grin what's the pay like? I may be interested might add a lecture on how to keep. Your vehicle in top shape while at it.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Step 1: Save 8 - 10k.
Step 2: Look for roadside driving school
Step 3: Register in roadside driving school
Step 4: Finish driving school
Step 5: Acquire license.
Step 6: Drive anywhere you want without harrassment.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by colossus2: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
charix:
I doubt if any driving school will accept that amount bro.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Giovinco:
What's your location bro?
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Emekasmart(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Giovinco:
So u mean u don't expect the person to be paid or wat? U are indeed funny.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by cmoney22222: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2016
If you got a car, will teach you if the location aren't far. Auto only.

Giovinco:
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
colossus2:

I doubt if any driving school will accept that amount bro.
Step 7: Save more money and add to step 1.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
charix:
Step 3: Register in roadside driving school
Step 4: Finish driving school
Step 5: Acquire license.
Step 6: Drive anywhere you want without harrassment.
Thanks. Can you recommend any good one around surulere
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

What's your location bro?
Surulere
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
quote author=cmoney22222 post=42305517]If you got a car, will teach you if the location aren't far. Auto only.
Dnt v yet. Just wanna learn bf i buy. Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

u been expect free service? grin what's the pay like? I may be interested might add a lecture on how to keep. Your vehicle in top shape while at it.
Lol. Z definitely not free.cheers
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Giovinco:

Thanks. Can you recommend any good one around surulere
Sorry, I've no idea of Lagos environs.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by alexx187(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Giovinco:
....will be Willing to be of help and could be any car....kindly call 07057228667.....
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Denn(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Depends on what the pay is like....if you are a lady, I know some guys that would teach you for free....and even take you out to the beach or spa afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by dubaiprince: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
You have lot of driving schools in shitta and Masha. You will can get as low as 10,000 for 10 days. Just bargain well. include an additional 2000 for learners permit. Driving school is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by lonelyisland(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Op, when I learnt how to drive nobody thought me. I just downloaded a YouTube video on how to drive a manual car, after watching the video the next day I picked my mom's car key and off I go driving to the best of my knowledge.
Then every9t, I practice it in my dreams. The more I practice it in my dreams the more I learn how to drive.

That was how I started and now I'm an expert in driving without going to any driving school and without anybody teaching me. Uptill date my mom still thinks that I went somewhere and learnt how to drive then came back and started using her car to practice what I learnt.

I know some peepz wouldn't actually believe this but all I have to tell you is that if you have the mind and heart and very determined to learn how to drive, you will learn it without anyone's help. All you need to know is to learn how the gear operates with the clutch and you are good to go.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Emekasmart(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelyisland:
Op, when I learnt how to drive nobody thought me. I just downloaded a YouTube video on how to drive a manual car, after watching the video the next day I picked my mom's car key and off I go driving to the best of my knowledge.
Then every9t, I practice it in my dreams. The more I practice it in my dreams the more I learn how to drive.

That was how I started and now I'm an expert in driving without going to any driving school and without anybody teaching me. Uptill date my mom still thinks that I went somewhere and learnt how to drive then came back and started using her car to practice what I learnt.

I know some peepz wouldn't actually believe this but all I have to tell you is that if you have the mind and heart and very determined to learn how to drive, you will learn it without anyone's help. All you need to know is to learn how the gear operates with the clutch and you are good to go.
I swear that was how i learnt mine,but i practiced wit a friend's car den..
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
lonelyisland:

I hope you do not use your left foot to step on the brakes?
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by lonelyisland(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I hope you do not use your left foot to step on the brakes?
lolzzz... From the on start i knew how and where to place my legs
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
lonelyisland:

Wow dats funny. Wll try dat
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
dubaiprince:
You have lot of driving schools in shitta and Masha. You will can get as low as 10,000 for 10 days. Just bargain well. include an additional 2000 for learners permit. Driving school is your best bet.
Thanks mahn.. Can. U recommend any1 4 mi
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by dubaiprince: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
My wife learnt through a plus driving school. When u get to under the bridge at shirt a, you will see their cars parked there. Call the numbers you see on the body of the car.
Re: Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Giovinco:

HOW I LEARNT HOW TO DRIVE.

3 years ago, on a sunday afternoon. My Dad was sleeping while i took the car key, called the our mechanic and thats it. I ply express roads and i'm not even an adult yet. I drive really well and even go out at nights.

CONCLUSION: Get a mechanic to teach you for free.

(1) (Reply)

Normal RPM For EOD When Idle / Between Benz ML 350 & BMW X5 Both 08 / The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.