Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

See What I Prepared For Lunch Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Prepared For Lunch Today (5171 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Would You Have This For Lunch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by dopeJemi: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
sundayslim:
After coming back from church with an epic hunger, I decided to hit the kitchen to conjure something I call food. cheesy

I took pictures so here goes:

1. Washed smoked fish
2. Spiced steamed meat
3. Grated okro
4. Onion
5. Fresh tomatoes
6. Maggi
7. Palm oil
8. Safe drinking water
9. Fufu
10. Soup is ready

Oh, the pains of being a bachelor...

Lalasticlala, come chop. smiley

Can you tell me your procedures?
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
dopeJemi:

Can you tell me your procedures?

Simple but rugged.
1. Fry the tomatoes briefly with small onions and maggi to give the soup a kind of "sharp" taste.

2. Add the okro to the frying tomatoes...

3. Stir well and allow to cook for like 5 Mins.

4. Add the fish and meat and allow to cook for about 10 mins.

5. Make sure everything is well mixed and there is no green part of the okro. Mix it well.

6. Soup is ready.

I assumed that you have all the ingredients the way the pictures appear before u follow the steps..

Happy cooking.

If food cannot kill young bachelors like us,nothing else can. Enjoy your meal.
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by dopeJemi: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
sundayslim:

Simple but rugged.
1. Fry the tomatoes briefly with small onions and maggi to give the soup a kind of "sharp" taste.

2. Add the okro to the frying tomatoes...

3. Stir well and allow to cook for like 5 Mins.

4. Add the fish and meat and allow to cook for about 10 mins.

5. Make sure everything is well mixed and there is no green part of the okro. Mix it well.

6. Soup is ready.

I assumed that you have all the ingredients the way the pictures appear before u follow the steps..

Happy cooking.

If food cannot kill young bachelors like us,nothing else can. Enjoy your meal.

What if I don't want to use tomatoes? And at what point does the water come in?
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by sundayslim(m): 1:44am On Jan 27, 2016
dopeJemi:

What if I don't want to use tomatoes? And at what point does the water come in?

Then just go ahead and put small water, put the palm oil and pour in the okro when the water boils up
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by dopeJemi: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
sundayslim:

Then just go ahead and put small water, put the palm oil and pour in the okro when the water boils up

Thanks bro
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by ademasta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin But this your pot na hungry man size o
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by jigga666: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
allow us to supply live and/or processed chicken and quality eggs to you within Abuja and environs.

Damivics Holdings Nigeria Limited. We have a standard farm with quality eggs laid by chickens from our reputable farm, broilers and all poultry products. Our products are available for pick-up at the farm or to be delivered on order.

We Look forward to satisfying your needs.
Thank you.
Idachaba Daniel Manager Damivics Holdings
08185110461 / simondaniel05@gmail.com
Re: See What I Prepared For Lunch Today by anneboleyn(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
Bon appetit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Icing Recipe / Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign / Food Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.