Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... (963 Views)

A Debit Card I Can Use To Shop On Alixpress / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's been bothering me. I usually buy things from Ali, but ever since the whole foreign transactions ban, I don't know how to go about it anymore. What are the alternatives to paying with your debit card? Western Union? I'd love some information on it. Thank you.
Re: How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... by Addicted2Women: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
It's been bothering me. I usually buy things from Ali, but ever since the whole foreign transactions ban, I don't know how to go about it anymore. What are the alternatives to paying with your debit card? Western Union? I'd love some information on it. Thank you.

Get someone who lives in the USA to shop and ship it down to you in Nigeria
Re: How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... by olojuede01: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
You can still purchase things on Aliexpress. I bought something this week with my GTBank debit card. Though i was charged 285 naira to a dollar.
Re: How To Shop On Aliexpress Now... by chiefkpokp(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bros send me the link of what you want to buy on aliexpress, you pay the naira equivalent to me with N240 to dollars exchange rate, and then I order and ship to naija. Within 5days. Contact me on whatsapp. I can make payment for you in any site,country. Use ma whatsapp contact 08138815229 or check ma signature.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get This Materials In Lagos Or Abuja / President Buhari Is Confused And 90% Of His Ministers Are Incompetent / Payoneer Withdrawals Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.