Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

XML Split Tool Needed Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / XML Split Tool Needed Pls (900 Views)

HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced / What Is Sitemap.xml And Robot.txt And Their Function For A Web Project / Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XML Split Tool Needed Pls by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have been trying to import my blogger blog for days now but it won't import because the XML file is up to 25MB which is large, i have been searching for solution until i found a post on Google Forum which i was made to understand that I can split it into many portions before importing.

The problem now is, am not getting any XML split tool that will work..all the ones i have been downloading are not working.

pls if you have one or you know how i can this pls tell me, i really need this.

Thanks, its urgent.

jidetheblogger Slyr0x adewasco2k mynd44 lalasticlala pls help me.
Re: XML Split Tool Needed Pls by ps3o(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
jaybossYBNL:
I have been trying to import my blogger blog for days now but it won't import because the XML file is up to 25MB which is large, i have been searching for solution until i found a post on Google Forum which i was made to understand that I can split it into many portions before importing.

The problem now is, am not getting any XML split tool that will work..all the ones i have been downloading are not working.

pls if you have one or you know how i can this pls tell me, i really need this.

Thanks, its urgent.

jidetheblogger Slyr0x adewasco2k mynd44 lalasticlala pls help me.

split large XML files into pats while maintain the child-parent relationship, cardinality and XML validation
download the tool and install on PC

http://sourceforge.net/projects/splitthatxml/
Re: XML Split Tool Needed Pls by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
ps3o:

split large XML files into pats while maintain the child-parent relationship, cardinality and XML validation
download the tool and install on PC

http://sourceforge.net/projects/splitthatxml/

Thank you very much, Jidetheblogger gave me one that worked..God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: XML Split Tool Needed Pls by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
jaybossYBNL:

Thank you very much, Jidetheblogger gave me one that worked..God bless u.

Glad it worked for you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours / Open Message To All Upcoming Nigeria Bloggers / Verify Your Google Adsense; Nigeria, Usa, Uk, Germany Within 24hrs (all Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.