Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction (771 Views)

Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by darealsola(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
kcee took to his instagram page a photo of jason derulo and he captioned"if na kcee, dem go talk.."The fans didn't take it lightly with him as they blasted him.whats ur reaction?

Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by jmichlins(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
My anger is not on or about what he said but to the mod that will take this to fp
Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by Genea(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nothing bad in d combo ,just DAT its too catchy
Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by jordyspices: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
The guy that said na cabo snoop parole Chai I don laugh die Kc don't knw how to dress he just knw how to buy expensive cloths lipsrsealed
Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by Smellymouth: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin
Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by niggi4life(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
jordyspices:
The guy that said na cabo snoop parole Chai I don laugh die Kc don't knw how to dress he just knw how to buy expensive cloths lipsrsealed
as in men!!!! That got my ribs cracking too grin
Re: See What Kcee Posted On Instagram And See Fans Reaction by eyeview: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
I've seen a few of the dressings of KC and he always seem to be riotous in his dress sense. His dress sense can be summarized in just 2 words: Expensive nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Shows Off All His Mobile Phones On Instagram / Comedian Ushbebe Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today. (photo) / Olajumoke: It’s God, Not Beauty By Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.