Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. (2228 Views)

Yoruba Vs. Ibo Jellof Rice / My Neighbours Ate Sallah Ram Meat Without Inviting Me - Young Man / How To Make Homemade Pasta From Scratch By Hand (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amala and Ewedu with goat meat.

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Ufranklin92(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na wa ooo for ndi ofe oo

4 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ndi ofe na curse?
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
well maybe I l do only the goat meat......you can keep the others........

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Candyrain(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP oooooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Igbo not Ibo...we don't eat such

9 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
FSU:
Disgusting piece of shiiiit. No wonder your brain is vacous

grin grin

That food was yummy!!

5 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by baby124: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol. Even the Amala get cap. Very delicious looking meal right there. How ever, very naughty OP.
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by oluwalfa: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
I wish I can unsee some things
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice food for the OP and yoruba people
we igbos dont eat this kinda food but since you invited us, washes hand and eats the goat meat thank you @op

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by phantom(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am igbo BUT funny enough i enjoy amala and ewedu. My mum used to make it while we growing up and i guess i got used to it.
if you can look beyond the "face" of that soup and taste it.its tasty and quite nutritious.

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
baby124:
Lol. Even the Amala get cap. Very delicious looking meal right there. How ever, very naughty OP.

Lmao. grin
I love your kind of black...lets be naughty together.
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2016
phantom:
I am igbo BUT funny enough i enjoy amala and ewedu. My mum used to make it while we growing up and i guess i got used to it.
if you can look beyond the "face" of that soup and taste it.its tasty and quite nutritious.

That explains why you are politically wise and ahead of other nwafors. grin
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by ghostmist: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2016
This is one of the reason why igbo guys have misgivings about getting married to yoruba ladies; especially those ladies that are yet to be acculturated into the igbo society and way of life.

Great meal for the yorubas but a total no no for the igbos!

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2016
FSU:

Only under acute starvation can you overlook the "face" of food and hope that it tastes good. I hope they are not starving you to death in the part of Yorubaland you live in.

I knew the guy will soon be attacked. grin grin
We are going to snatch APGA away from non performing people....people that do not feed on amala and ewedu....and give to capable brains sustained by amala.

Join me to eat this amala my brother so we can make APGA great!

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Is that dog food?

Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by FSU: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Is that dog food?

Just asking.

Sure looks like it.

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by BeClever: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2016
This food looks absolutely disgusting.

Black coloured swallow, pure green watery veg. with pepper oily stew like who knows what.

This is super POO!!

looks like what mad people defecates.

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Is that dog food?

Just asking.

We are not ready to have dogs gaining political smartness. No need to feed amala to dogs...otherwise he will start wondering and questioning why he is the altar offering for Ogun, when cows are abundantly available to use. grin
No no no!

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Bia mayor of umuanumanu, so you have influenced my sister this much that she now cooks such dog poo as meal?

Anyway I warned her.angry
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by bloodykiller: 4:31am On Jan 25, 2016
ok offer accepted but I'll take only goat meat but first before consuming I'll rinse it with water and then re-cook it with pepper and utazi

as for the food

*cover it back and present it to you *

Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by MayorofLagos(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bia mayor of umuanumanu, so you have influenced my sister this much that she now cooks such dog poo as meal?

Anyway I warned her.angry

Lmao... grin grin grin
Nna, kedu maka gini? Long time no see!
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by EzePromoe: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Yuck!
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by LordMecuzy(m): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

I'll taste this someday surely if I'm invited
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Pavore9: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2016
People really need to be open minded to food and go beyond the tag of tribe! l ate a swahili dish of the costal people of Kenya that involved yellow coloured rice with sauce prepared with youghurt, it opens my mind to the beauty of diversity!
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Lmao... grin grin grin
Nna, kedu maka gini? Long time no see!
I dey my brother. How your side? grin
Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by christopher123(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Is it that ewedu suop that they cook with broom in Lagos...God forbid ...I just can't taste this in my mouth ...the mere sight will make one throw up

We that's me an igbo man ...I just can't and won't taste this with that brown stuff

1 Like

Re: Food Brings Peace....inviting My Ibo Brothers To Join Hand With Me. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2016
I've always wanted to ask this question;is it that igbos don't cook non vegetable soup or what?ever since I came to Igbo land na so so vegetable dey everywhere;they no get omi obe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beef Shawarma Recipe / Many Nigerians Are Sick Because Of The Calories In Eba, Fufu, Amala, Poundo / Homemade Tomato Powder: Simplest Way To Make Tomato Powder At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.