Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven (772 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 1:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Get this free pdf containing all you need to know about the prayers.
http://www.fatima.org/essentials/requests/devotion_of_seven_sorrows.pdf

How to pray the prayers>> http://happytobecatholic..com.ng/2009/09/how-to-pray-rosary-of-seven-sorrows.html

Promises to those who pray these prayers daily meditatively:
1) Peace to their families
2) They will enlightened about the divine mysteries
3) They will be consoled in their pains
4) Their prayers will be answered
5) They will be defended in their battles with the infernal enemy
6) They will see our Lady at the moment of their death
7) Those who propagate this devotion will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2016
1.“I will grant peace to their families.

2.“They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries.”

3.“I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”

4.“I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not
oppose the adorable will of My divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”

5.“I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal
enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”

6.“I will visibly help them at the moment of their death — they
will see the face of their Mother.”

7.“I have obtained this grace from My divine Son, that those who
propagate this devotion to My tears and sorrows will be taken
directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their
sins will be forgiven and My Son will be their eternal consolation
and joy.”
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2016
i will like to know your views about it. Don't just read but practice it as-well. The benefit is in the practice.
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
be blessed
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
STILL LOADING...
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by reality777: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
hi people, any testimony?
Re: Prayer That Takes You Directly To Heaven by Praisegodalways: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Check out @astageforpraise on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest Christian material!!

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Ash Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/16 / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.