Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. (925 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, / The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Jimmyo3(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, am here to expose a fraudster here with us on nairaland. He uses the monicker:Ayenijoel221 and facebook name as:Joel Ayo. His area of fraudulent activity is sport betting, he is fond of screen shoting fake NAIRABET winning ticket posting it in the comment section of almost every thread and probably get you interested. Sometime last year he dfrauded me of my hard earned 20k, I was attracted by his screen shot of fake NAIRABET winning ticket with huge sums of money, I got his contact here on Nairaland added him as a friend on facebook and we chatted for a while to be rest assured he is not a fraudster, not knowing he is a wolve in sheep's clothing. The chat lasted for about two weeks before he gave me his price of 20k for a single ticket, he uses Halftime/Fulltime denoted by 2/1 or 1/2 because the odd is pretty high. He promised to send the game immediately he got my alert, that faithful day i missed lectures rushed to the bank GTBANK quickly did the transaction sent the teller ID and was patiently waiting for the game which he letter sent, i spent extra 3k to play the game. It was after the game i discoverd he is a fraudster. The likes of ayenijoel221 are out there hovering the internet like military chopper hovering sambisa forest,since sport betting is the order of the day these fraudsters seized this opportunity to add more woes to your everly cut 1 ticket. I hereby recommend that the MODs should ban such fraudulent adverts... Be warned!!!
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2016
It is because you are greedy dats why u easily get scammed.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Redoil: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2016
I smell excessive love for money by both parties
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Jimmyo3(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
It is because you are greedy dats why u easily get scammed.
Since then I've learned my lesson!
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by mzvyne(f): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Cunny man die, Cunny man bury am
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2016
cunning man die cunning man bury am
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Jimmyo3(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Redoil:
I smell excessive love for money by both parties
as of then I was just 2 months old in sport betting and so much believed that I'll hammer through it so was ready to do anything possible to actualize my dream.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2016
mzvyne:
u dey inside my mind?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by Jimmyo3(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2016
mzvyne:
How na?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by xest(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Jimmyo3:
Hi Nairalanders, am here to expose a fraudster here with us on nairaland. He uses the monicker:Ayenijoel221 and facebook name as:Joel Ayo. His area of fraudulent activity is sport betting, he is fond of screen shoting fake NAIRABET winning ticket posting it in the comment section of almost every thread and probably get you interested. Sometime last year he dfrauded me of my hard earned 20k, I was attracted by his screen shot of fake NAIRABET winning ticket with huge sums of money, I got his contact here on Nairaland added him as a friend on facebook and we chatted for a while to be rest assured he is not a fraudster, not knowing he is a wolve in sheep's clothing. The chat lasted for about two weeks before he gave me his price of 20k for a single ticket, he uses Halftime/Fulltime denoted by 2/1 or 1/2 because the odd is pretty high. He promised to send the game immediately he got my alert, that faithful day i missed lectures rushed to the bank GTBANK quickly did the transaction sent the teller ID and was patiently waiting for the game which he letter sent, i spent extra 3k to play the game. It was after the game i discoverd he is a fraudster. The likes of ayenijoel221 are out there hovering the internet like military chopper hovering sambisa forest,since sport betting is the order of the day these fraudsters seized this opportunity to add more woes to your everly cut 1 ticket. I hereby recommend that the MODs should ban such fraudulent adverts... Be warned!!!
na greediness wrry u,hw u go giv unknown person 20k,not even 1/2k for a single game chai. Nawa o,mi sef dey predict correct 5-8 games wey de enter n I never ask a dime frm person. Use ur head o,dts y I always try as much as possible to discourage ppl frm given out there money to anybody in the name of game.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by jordyspices: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Op didn't dey tell u not to trust anybody wen u were small even the ppl u call friends want to scam you not to talk ppl u dnt knw well u just got burnt hope u learn from these
Re: How I Was Defrauded By A Fellow Nairalander. by mzvyne(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Emmeritus:
u dey inside my mind?
Somehow grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Claiming To Be Mad Found With Gun, Indian Hemp In Abuja / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Spiritual Headquarters Destroyed By Soldiers / Two Pupils Of FGC Okposi Abducted And Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.