Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. (476 Views)

E-book - All You Need To Know About Fish Farming - Check Here / All You Need To Know About Fish Farming - Check Here / A-Z E-book On Poultry Farming And Best Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. by unilagfreshest(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Good day all, Am a fresh graduate (waiting for service) . Please have considered starting my own business thanks to nairaland. The dilemma now is I don't know which to choose though have read a lot online but am not convinced yet.
I have a half plot of land around that mowe/ibafo area, Ogun State which I can make use of (family own though). Please any experienced farmer's advice in house is highly welcomed. I should be able to start with 100 thousand naira. The pros and cons of both farming.
For the fish farming, am considering rearing and selling of cat fishes. While for the poultry, the goal is selling of eggs, then later sell the birds. Thanks..
Lalasticlala abeg save a brother.
Mod's in the house, save a soul.
Re: Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. by benedictnsi(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Poultry is more efficacious...... You can dig into it.

You can get layers and broilers, they yield fast income if you are serious about it
Re: Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. by YomaA(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Well for me it's catfish,no hurry in life, poultry,u ve to be disease conscious,even cold sef cus be a problem for poultry, fishes grow just like kids, if u feed ur kids well, they come out healthy and big, so it's hw much u decide to invest and u are sure of profit, change ur water adequately, feed well, apply medications,sort wen it's time and be sure to sell from 4,5 months time.patience is key.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Vacancy ... VACANCY ANOUNCEMENT / Baba God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.