Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

About A Flashlight Fan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / About A Flashlight Fan (355 Views)

Selfie FlashLight @#1,500 / Flashlight Fan / AAA Flashlight EDC Flashlight Compact Keychain Flashlight Updated Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About A Flashlight Fan by sabok: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016
I can tell you something about a flashlight fan.It is very beautiful.If you see you want to buy it.It's model name is Olight i3E EOS 90 lumens (120 Lumens for Silver only) AAA Flashlight EDC Flashlight Compact Keychain Flashlight Updated Version of Olight i3s Keychain Light.It is a particularly straightforward and mini size torch high-powered by single AAA battery. it's high performance Philips LUXEON Texas light-emitting diode operating with PMMA TIR lens. it's terribly convenient to attach to the keychain or place into backpack or the pocket. i3E is ready to provide up to a hundred and twenty lumens (silver solely, ninety lumens for all alternative colors) of beam. i3E may be a that includes torch . accessible during a heap of colours together with silver, black, blue, purple, inexperienced and red.You can see more please visit the link.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017R560VS?m=A3E6E1V9X0VZ5Q&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tutor On pic Programming Urgently / Thank you / Econet To Air Premier League Matches For Free Available Upto 50 Countries Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.