Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? (3142 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / I Got An Idle 50k...what Can I Invest It In? / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by NetBizguy: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Yes, I currently have 50k that I want to use to start up a source of livelihood, am thinking in the direction of selling fuel in gallons in my area, do you have any idea about the Business? Suggestions pls
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by Meeloreh(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2016
I think you are a biafran .
Or let me say you do not believe in a better Nigeria. Black market?!
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by NetBizguy: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Meeloreh:
I think you are a biafran .
Or let me say you do not believe in a better Nigeria. Black market?!

What do you mean am a Biafran? you see the problem now, what has Biafra got to do with the business am considering to do?

1 Like

Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by Meeloreh(f): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2016
NetBizguy:

What do you mean am a Biafran? you see the problem now, what has Biafra got to do with the business am considering to do?
people from there think that way. U asked what do I think , n I gave a lil piece of what came to my mind.
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by NetBizguy: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Meeloreh:
people from there think that way. U asked what do I think , n I gave a lil piece of what came to my mind.

And how do people from where you are think?
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by lcoral(f): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Maybe you should start with 20k so that when u get arrested u can use tha remaining 30k to bail your self.

4 Likes

Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by shocker007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
lcoral:
Maybe you should start with 20k so that when u get arrested u can use tha remaining 30k to bail your self.

Lmao
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by joeokoriem: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Guy if right no go, go left
Nigeria is very tough now its only d strong survive. Companies are downsizing. No start up loan. Graduate on d increase with no Jobs.
Things are getting hard. Govt are busy chasing our looted funds. No policy yet. No justice for d poor. No food. No light. No roads. No money. No Govt! And u say my brother should not hustle his way anyhow.
Back to d matter. Guy u can only make money when there is scarcity. Just make them know u. 4get about police, once they come just give them 1k that's all. U'll need to get 1, 2 and 5 litres keg. U get d 1 and 2 litres from female saloon. Look for d smaller ones. U'll make more profit with d 2 litres keg. Just start u'll understand d biz with time. I wish u luck

3 Likes

Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by NetBizguy: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
joeokoriem:
Guy if right no go, go left
Nigeria is very tough now its only d strong survive. Companies are downsizing. No start up loan. Graduate on d increase with no Jobs.
Things are getting hard. Govt are busy chasing our looted funds. No policy yet. No justice for d poor. No food. No light. No roads. No money. No Govt! And u say my brother should not hustle his way anyhow.
Back to d matter. Guy u can only make money when there is scarcity. Just make them know u. 4get about police, once they come just give them 1k that's all. U'll need to get 1, 2 and 5 litres keg. U get d 1 and 2 litres from female saloon. Look for d smaller ones. U'll make more profit with d 2 litres keg. Just start u'll understand d biz with time. I wish u luck

Thanks bro, leave that lost man, he is eating Mama Thank ma and so he think its easy...
Re: Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? by stechi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
joeokoriem:

What is ur website. How do we confirm this. I'm interested.

click the first link on my signature for details. It's really a business that is fast taking over Nigeria and has already churned out many beneficiaries of the humanitarian service and financial rewards along with more than 30 car awardees. Go through the site and if you need more info, don't hesitate to ask here or send me a mail.

(1) (Reply)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / Itunes Gift Cards Needed Bulk. Giving Good Rate. / Sumec Fireman Generator Distributor Alaba International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.