Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Just Laugh A Bit..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Laugh A Bit..... (572 Views)

Just Laugh Out (memes) Let Me See Your Teeth / Laugh A Bit On A Stressful Monday (see Picture) / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Laugh A Bit..... by philomental: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2016
You don't have to be slim to feel beautiful, someone like me, I like those ones that looks like mount Everest that can never be hid,

I like the ones that looks like matter(anything that has weight and occupy space), those are the ones Bible says ''occupy till i come''. Those ones that does not only catwalk. As a matter of fact, cat isn't the only animal, hippopotamus, elephants, cows, are the not animals?

The only problem with the fat people is how will the make Heaven because narrow is the way. Your full body will enter Heaven but your backside is still outside and angels will be saying 'please clear the eye, the line is getting longer' but don't worry, there is a scripture for you.

Bible says it is better for you to enter Heaven with one eye than go to hell with two eyes. Ladies please try and reshape now on earth, understand I am doing you good. Happy working day

Utin Nsisong(edited)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Fuel Station Attendants Are the New "Captains" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.