Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dstv And Gotv Special Offer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv And Gotv Special Offer (617 Views)

From May 1, Dstv And Gotv Subscribers Will Pay More. See New Rates / How To Watch AMVCA 2017 Live On Mobile Phone, DSTV And GOTV / Between Dstv And Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv And Gotv Special Offer by finewoman(f): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you are in need of a dstv or gotv or knows someone who is, call me and I will have it delivered to you direct from multichioce nig to were ever you may choose. For gotv it's sold for 6900 with 3 months free subscription and installation, and for dstv it's sold for 17000 with one month free subscription and installation. You don't have to pay for installation, we got you covered. Hurry while offer last.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Special Offer by DeTrickster(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2016
finewoman:
If you are in need of a dstv or gotv or knows someone who is, call me on 09051877531 and I will have it delivered to you direct from multichioce nig to were ever you may choose. For gotv it's sold for 6900 with 3 months free subscription and installation, and for dstv it's sold for 17000 with one month free subscription and installation. You don't have to pay for installation, we got you covered. Hurry while offer last.

Hi I met you today we shared a cab

(1) (Reply)

Who You Epp Lyrics / Which Movie Industry Has The Best Emotional Movies? / The Beat 99.9fm Radio Superstar Contest. Win N1,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.