Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Choose A Flashlight!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Choose A Flashlight!! (1668 Views)

How To Choose A Gaming Laptop In 2017 / How To Choose A Perfect Gaming Laptop / Hey Guys, Help Me Choose A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Flashlight!! by Rudaiya(f): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Flashlights: How to Choose!!

- Although headlamps have surged in popularity, flashlights remain a good choice whenever a handheld light is preferred, such as:
>> any time you want the strongest portable beam available.
>> when dexterity and precision in controlling the light is important.
>> being able to set down a light to work on a task.
>> signaling.

Advances in LED (light-
emitting diode) technology and battery efficiency have resulted in flashlights that are smaller, lighter and brighter than they were just a few years ago.

What is the best LED flashlight for you?
>> This Flashlight Product will help you narrow your selection.

thank you for reading!!
Re: How To Choose A Flashlight!! by Tenzilla: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Well, for me, a good flashlight is one that shines brightly and is shockproof. My previous flashlight crashed. I was a little shocked. My flashlight fell out of my pocket. I was very upset because I had to go camping the next day. And a week later, my wife gave me a led flashlight. That's when I realized it was the coolest flashlight I ever had. For me, a flashlight is good if it is shockproof and waterproof. I was diving under the water with this flashlight. And he worked just as well in the water as on land.

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Or Mcse / Cheap Uk Used Hp Laptop For Sale - N37,000 / Usa Used Hp Pavilion Dv6 Beatsaudio Intel Core-i5 Laptop -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.