Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria (27933 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How To Effectively Run A Hire Purchase Business - Okada To Be Precise / How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Afriface: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Are you aware that Scrap Metal and Aluminum Supply Business in Nigeria is a huge goldmine? What usually come to your mind whenever you see those young boys mostly from the Northern hunting for scrap metal and aluminum in your neighborhood? You always say in your mind “what an hungry scavengers”? My brother, you better think again! Those guys you see as hungry are in reality making serious dough while you are there whining in pity.

Forget white collar job, dealing on scrapped aluminum, iron, copper wires, plastics and other used or abandoned materials considered worthless by many is turning in over N50 billion annually to stakeholders. Every week, hundreds of truckloads of such scraps find their way to companies’ recycle plants located in Lagos and other parts of the country where they are turned into iron or aluminum billets, plastics materials for manufacturing metal products, aluminum profiles, plastic products or other finished products.

My investigations reveal that not less than one million Lagosians, mostly youths, are eking out a living converting trash to cash in the thriving Lagos market of scraps that dot the length and breadth of Lagos. My investigation further revealed that the patrons of scrap dealers are big companies like African Foundries Limited which hopes to commence export of about 500, 000 metric tons of iron ore to African countries; Delta Steel Rolling Company, Alaja, which has installed capacity to roll out 1.5 million metric tons, and several others.

With the completely collapse of iron mining ores in the country. steal manufacturers and rolling companies have no other options than to turn to waste metal and aluminum as great alternatives which is even cheaper. As a result, more ordinary people are making a living supplying these materials to them and keeping the environment clean at the same time.

If you can gather enough metal, copper, or aluminum in good quantity through any reasonable means, be sure of good money. You wouldn’t even need to transport is because the companies you supply will come picking it themselves. Yours is to take your profit after sales

The metal is measured in weight and each weight has a given price. Below are the prices:

1 Ton of metal = N30,000 – N35,000

10 Tons or Trailer load of metal = N300,000 – N350,000

1 Ton of Aluminum = N120,000

10 Tons of Aluminum = N1,200,000

These things are picked freely as waste everywhere in Lagos and other cities. If you set out to gather it yourself, you will surely gather up to ten tons within a month and sell between N350,000 to N1.3 million depending on the type of metal you gathered.

Types Of Metals Scrap you can Supply

Anything called aluminum and iron metal scraps is a good deal. Start going around now to look for the following types of waste metal

Scrap machinery from construction companies.
Electrical equipments.
Scrap aluminum zink of all type.
Scrap electrical wires of all type.
Scrap auto spare parts of all type.
Scrap ship or plane parts
Scrap beams, rods.

Incase you don't know where to sell your gathered scraps in Big tonnes, The following companies buys this materials in great quantity at anytime of the year. All you have to do is to get them in quantity and call their attention to it, they will come over for it or you take it to them if you like.

Alomalink Recycling Nigeria Ltd
Km-38 Miles 2 Express Way
Contact Francis 08099766025
Email: alomalinklogistics@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 08099766025

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Techliet(m): 3:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by sabolee130(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sir, do you know ay steel or alluminium companies that can mould to specification?
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by millhouse: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Kul biz
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by timmythorller03(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello, please the following scrap metals are needed in large quantities in Lagos

1. Copper
2. Condem Iron
3. Aluminium (engine, radiator, windows, wheel, can)
4. Car Battery (dry and wet)
5. Zinc
6. Brass

Compressed and uncompressed.

Kindly quote price per kilo/ tonnes, if interested and revert.

Tel /whatsapp: 08027404084

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Afriface: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2018
We Buy Scraps In Good Tonnage

Call Us On 08099766025

Devrylink Logistics
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
its urgent, we are in need of cable copper scrap, pls quit your price
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by joshosas: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello, please the following scrap metals are needed in large and reasonable quantities in Lagos, Edo and ibadan

1. Copper
2. Iron
3. Aluminium (engine, radiator, windows, wheel, can)
4. Car Battery (dry and wet)
5. Zinc
6. Brass
7. Ships

Compressed and uncompressed.

Kindly contact if interested and revert.

Tel /whatsapp: 08066493521, 08164366275

1 Like

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by StylishLord(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma

Good day'

Trust you are great"

INTRODUCTION OF OUR COMPANY GLOBE GATE WEST AFRICA LIMITED ), FREIGHT
FORWARDERS, CUSTOMS CLEARING & FORWARDING AGENTS.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company GLOBE GATE
WEST AFRICA Ltd is an international logistic organization in Nigeria and
other West Africa Countries which has been in business of providing Global
Logistics Services for the past 25years.We have established our track
records and our logistics services rendered have always met with great
customer satisfaction.

Let us assist you to deliver your clients brand through our global network.

Please contact us if there are any cargoes for us to assist. We are based
very close to Sea port of Apapa/Tin can,Lagos, and can handle all export and
import shipments through all Sea ports and Airports in Nigeria.
We can offer stintegrated orage facilities at short notice for bonded and
non-bonded warehouses, including packaging, insurance and customs-clearance.

We provide solutions such as Customs Clearance, Cargo Insurance,
Warehousing, to mention but a few. In the above spirit, we submit herewith
our proposal for your perusal and kind consideration.
We believe upon acceptance to our proposal, there will indeed be open doors
for mutually beneficial relationship between our organizations.

Here are the list of Logistics Services our company are providing,

* AIR & SEA Freight Services
* Door to Door Services Domestic & Overseas
* NVOCC Agency CONSOLIDATION of Shipments
* Project Cargo Movement
* Cargo Handling
* Handling
* Shipping Agencies and Marine Services
* Project Cargo Handling
* Heavy Lift Facilities
* Inland Transportation of Sensitive Cargo at All destinations in
Nigeria & beyond
* inland Destination
* Construction
* Underground Utilities
* Site work
* Water Front Structures
* General Cargo Sea-Freight and Air Freight
* Chartering Services * Dry Cargo Chartering
* Wet Cargo Chartering * Oil Tanker Services
* Sales and Purchase of Vessels
* CUSTOM CLEARANCE
* TRANSSHIPMENT

If you are looking for a complete end to end freight forwarder that always
delivers, contact us today or browse our website to learn more about how
Globe gate west Africa Ltd can meet all your shipping needs.

Please to hear from you very soon.

Thanks And Best Regards
Blessing Sunday
customer care
---------------------------
Globe Gate West Africa Nigeria Ltd
Brown Sand Beach, Behind Orando Filling Station 1st gate Tincan Apapa, Lagos
Nigeria.
Email:shipping@globegatewestafrica.com,globegate2016@gmail.com
Mobile: +2349076719361
Tel: +2348033051308,+2348080655135
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by FBLJ(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2018
Location and number
brownemmanuel43:
its urgent, we are in need of cable copper scrap, pls quit your price

1 Like

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by donnaD(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Please I need copper in Lagos 30tons chat me up on whatapp 09023401398 pls I need direct sellers o.
And i hv iron scraps for sale in Lagos more than 50tons in owode
I have alluminum melted solid in kano 30tons.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by linkszelda: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Anybody who's interested. I have private transformer shell that is no longer in use and it's coils for sale weighing over a tonne. 08137927401
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2019
FBLJ:
Location and number

I am interested I have a very serious buyer
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by thaEMINENT(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Hi. I am interested in going into this business. How can I learn?? Can you put me through please??

Afriface:
Are you aware that Scrap Metal and Aluminum Supply Business in Nigeria is a huge goldmine? What usually come to your mind whenever you see those young boys mostly from the Northern hunting for scrap metal and aluminum in your neighborhood? You always say in your mind “what an hungry scavengers”? My brother, you better think again! Those guys you see as hungry are in reality making serious dough while you are there whining in pity.

Forget white collar job, dealing on scrapped aluminum, iron, copper wires, plastics and other used or abandoned materials considered worthless by many is turning in over N50 billion annually to stakeholders. Every week, hundreds of truckloads of such scraps find their way to companies’ recycle plants located in Lagos and other parts of the country where they are turned into iron or aluminum billets, plastics materials for manufacturing metal products, aluminum profiles, plastic products or other finished products.

My investigations reveal that not less than one million Lagosians, mostly youths, are eking out a living converting trash to cash in the thriving Lagos market of scraps that dot the length and breadth of Lagos. My investigation further revealed that the patrons of scrap dealers are big companies like African Foundries Limited which hopes to commence export of about 500, 000 metric tons of iron ore to African countries; Delta Steel Rolling Company, Alaja, which has installed capacity to roll out 1.5 million metric tons, and several others.

With the completely collapse of iron mining ores in the country. steal manufacturers and rolling companies have no other options than to turn to waste metal and aluminum as great alternatives which is even cheaper. As a result, more ordinary people are making a living supplying these materials to them and keeping the environment clean at the same time.

If you can gather enough metal, copper, or aluminum in good quantity through any reasonable means, be sure of good money. You wouldn’t even need to transport is because the companies you supply will come picking it themselves. Yours is to take your profit after sales

The metal is measured in weight and each weight has a given price. Below are the prices:

These things are picked freely as waste everywhere in Lagos and other cities. If you set out to gather it yourself, you will surely gather up to ten tons within a month and sell between N350,000 to N1.3 million depending on the type of metal you gathered.

Anything called aluminum and iron metal scraps is a good deal. Start going around now to look for the following types of waste metal

Electrical equipments.
Scrap beams, rods.

Incase you don't know where to sell your gathered scraps in Big tonnes, The following companies buys this materials in great quantity at anytime of the year. All you have to do is to get them in quantity and call their attention to it, they will come over for it or you take it to them if you like.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Techliet(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
If you're looking to start steel business in Nigeria, this article on Entreprener ng will help you.

Don't forget to use Sumotrust as your preferred online savings platform
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Femmymcox(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
I'm interested in this business. I will like you to help me out.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Doctorjames(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2020
i have 2 scrap aeroplanes for sale...they are still working..but will be sold as scrap...

https://www.nairaland.com/6041069/2-unit-clean-working-747
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by bababill: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
I am interested, I buy scrap metals I pay directly instantly am base in Abuja WhatsApp me on 08138645230
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by E2000: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Afriface:

Electrical equipments.
Scrap beams, rods.

review this stuff let's see how it looks like now in the scraping industry because I am considering coming into it and need information
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by PUKKA25: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers by PUKKA25: 9:23pm
I buy scrap metals such as condemn iron, zinc, copper, aluminium, dead car battery, alloy wheel, condemned cars and motorcycle, generator, fridge etc. I buy from Cross River,Benue, Ebonyi, and Taraba.
Sellers can call me on 09027397393
Re: How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria by Danny50: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2022
PUKKA25:
Re: Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers by PUKKA25: 9:23pm
I buy scrap metals such as condemn iron, zinc, copper, aluminium, dead car battery, alloy wheel, condemned cars and motorcycle, generator, fridge etc. I buy from Cross River,Benue, Ebonyi, and Taraba.
Sellers can call me on 09027397393
Hello pukka

(1) (Reply)

11 Annoying Things About Yaba Market / Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.