Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories (1126 Views)

NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration / SCC Nigeria May Shut Pipe Factory / Do You Need Supply Of Safety Equipment And PPES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good day all

Please I need people that supply safety equipment such as; PPE, fire safety equipment etc.

I also need pipe accessories such as valves, flange, bolts and nut etc. For pipes either (carbon steel pipes or pre-coated).

Please I don't need phone numbers or email addresses all I need is address of your warehouse for inspection. We require inspection before RFQ will be issued for quotation.

Many thanks as I anticipate prompt response.

1 Like

Re: I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by BayoMoringa: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please for the safety equipment check out this website: www.bdknigeria.com or bdkservicesltd.com , Thanks me later
Re: I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by dende3: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Call me if you need Safety Equipment. U can reach me on 08066793981
Re: I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by liang: 5:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Climber Trading is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Corrugated steel culvert , corrugated steel pipe and structural plate in Qingdao China.Factory price,welcome inqurry! http://www.corrugatedsteelculvert.com
Re: I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by Cynthiabelle(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hello OP, this is a very public site and I can't just post my warehouse address here for security reasons. If really you are interested, send a mail or call this number; labyinkenterprises@gmail.com. 09083807619
Re: I Need Suppliers Of General Safety Equipment And Pipe Accessories by UltimateTipster(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Good day all

Please I need people that supply safety equipment such as; PPE, fire safety equipment etc.

I also need pipe accessories such as valves, flange, bolts and nut etc. For pipes either (carbon steel pipes or pre-coated).

Please I don't need phone numbers or email addresses all I need is address of your warehouse for inspection. We require inspection before RFQ will be issued for quotation.

Many thanks as I anticipate prompt response.

You can drop your contact,we initiate a meeting point and arrange how we can go to my warehouse,....i cant just give you my warehouse address for security reasons, you know what does items cost sir.

i would suggest you call me or i call you, we agree,i give you my office address, we meet and probably proceed to my warehouse. the office might even satisfy your curiosity. You can carry out the inspection and the necessary documents presented as well,my number is 08067626466. call or drop yours if you are genuinely interested.

my company supplies to various companies including saipem and riggers. products ranges from hoses,ppe, safety materials, couplings, flanges, bolts and other tools. Feel free, am at your service. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Now! Get Free Do It Yourself Mobile Video. No More Seminars. / How To Sell Any Product/property In 10 Minutes In Nigeria / Building The Agricultural Bussiness B4 Government Involvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.