Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, (2118 Views)

I Am Hoplessly In Love With Seun Osewa / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Am In Love With Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
please ladies and gentle men am in love with the site administrator, what should i do and how do i go about winnig his love

i need serious advice becos if i sleep i see seun

when am eating i see seun

even when am taking my bath all i see is seun osewa

PLEASE HELP ME AM DYING FOR HIS LOVE

THE GUY IS TOO HANDSOME
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by gen2genius(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2009

What sort of help do you need - medical or spiritual? wink cheesy
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
just any help that can hook me up with seun
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by MissyB1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
See Siggy!!
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
You just started a topic for him,worry not babe,for he'll come visitin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Igwe9(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
pussydot:

please ladies and gentle men am in love with the site administrator, what should i do and how do i go about winnig his love

i need serious advice becos if i sleep i see seun

when am eating i see seun

even when am taking my bath all i see is seun osewa

THE GUY IS TOO HANDSOME
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin roflmao
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by MissyB1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
tiniyata:

You just started a topic for him,worry not babe,for he'll come visitin
Nah. . . . Seun doesn't reply threads like this.
Millions of like threads existed before this one and Zillions more still would.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by gen2genius(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
just any help that can hook me up with seun

Alright, upload your "CV" and pictures, and let's see if you stand a chance wink
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Nah. . . . Seun doesn't reply threads like this.
Millions of like threads existed before this one and Zillions more still would.

DONT WORRY ABOUT MILLION OF THREAD THAT EXISTED

I KNOW HE WOULD REPLY ME SONNER OR LATER

AM IN LOVE
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by blissieng(f): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
who be the person u dey in love with? I dont mean the idea of him.

I mean, do you KNOW this person? Na so dem dey love?

This thread and the likes of it. . .

I think it's FOLLY in its highest most concentrated form!
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by gen2genius(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
I don't even care if what they all feel for him is love or LUST. I just pray that God will protect the guy from women palaver. Na so dem dey hover around 2face till he got himself into multiple troubles. Now everyone is blaming him for not being able to Zip up. Such is life, buddy. When a man falls, nobody blames the Delilahs ooo undecided
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by HohDee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
u in love wit seun because him fine? good
ladies pay attention to tht, is nt only money tht make u date
or u fall 4 sum. cuz na evry1 of yo dey always talk abt dis money matter wen coms to datin embarassed
Seun where u @? com me ur client shocked
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Send him a mail, tongue
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by skyone(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
Post your pics and cv may be i can sort something out for you
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by ashaby(f): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
@blissieng
u don carry ur grammar come here again. grin

@post
u out of ur $##$% mind
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Feelitx(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
Pay him a surprise visit, catwalk for him naked and hopefully he will come around.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by frank317: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
even if u eventually get him, Iam sure he will be of no use to you. He he has a tiny Peniss and he doesnt even know how to use it
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Gentlelady(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
nairalanders

you all think am plating joke '

am dead serious abou what i posted

i just feel him anytime i think about seun

i wish i can have him to myself
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by frank317: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
frank3.16:

even if u eventually get him, Iam sure he will be of no use to you. He he has a tiny Peniss and he doesnt even know how to use it

didnt u read this? the guy is sick, i suspect he is even gay(but this one na them say)
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by morzook(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ frank 3.16
dem never ban you before?

@poster
you dont wan fall in love with him, trust me d guy na one kain ,
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
Good luck.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
I just sent him IM via YAHOO!!! he's online tongue, so baby, don't worry, he will respond soon grin

Best of Luck! grin tongue
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by edogram1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
who is this seun?
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by philip0906(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
didnt u read this? the guy is sick, i suspect he is even gay(but this one na them say)
shocked shocked
dem never ban you before?
@morzook
LMAO grin grin
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by platinumnk(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
good luck, hes a sweetie wink

RIP MJ cry
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Seun(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
I don't date men.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by platinumnk(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
Seun:

I don't date men.

chineke! Seun. . . PDot is a man?!!!! u and ur IPskillz

gotta love it wink
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by morzook(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ Seun is that all you gat to say? D chick say na you dey make her go yori yori.
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by pussydot(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
seun

am not a man

am a lady
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
pussydot:

seun

am not a man

am a lady

He thinks you are a man, loool, send him email now!!!!!!!!!! tongue and you continue from there! undecided
Re: Help Me Ooooo Am In Love With Seun Osewa, by morzook(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
pussdot post your pix make we see you na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Tough Dominating Girlfriend / Pls!! Refer Any Olosho Number U Knw Via My Mail...wud Pay / I Would Love To Marry Darefestus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.