Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Have U Seen The Picture Of Rapper Lynxxx Parents? See Them Here: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have U Seen The Picture Of Rapper Lynxxx Parents? See Them Here: (639 Views)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Seen The Picture Of Rapper Lynxxx Parents? See Them Here: by raysville(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rapper Lynxxx celebrated his parents 40th wedding anniversary. Lynxxx (real name: Chukie Edozien) went on Instagram and wrote a post:

So much to thank God for! Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to my Wonderful Parents! May God continue to bless your Union and may we celebrate many more milestones in the name of Jesus! My Motivation & inspiration! Love you both to the moon and back! #ThankYouLord #God1st #MamaAndPapaLynxxx #40th #Anniversary #Thankful...

click the following link to see lynxxx parents: http://raysville..com.ng/2016/01/rapper-lynxxx-celebrates-mum-dads-40th.html#more

(1) (Reply)

(video Clip) Can You Take This Hot Dirty Slaps From A Woman All For Havingsex? / LMAO! Beauty Queen Fired For Claiming To Be Too Decent For A Private Photoshot / American Rapper, Obie Trice Features Praiz In New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.