Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

New Nigerian Telemedical Service, Pelmedic Goes Online - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Nigerian Telemedical Service, Pelmedic Goes Online (471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigerian Telemedical Service, Pelmedic Goes Online by taiye4real: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
So I have been watching out for these guys – PelMedic, since last year that I found their Facebook page and liked them. Initially, they said they were going to launch on the 1st of October, but when that date came, it was nothing on their site, just the normal introduction page. I thought they were going to launch the next day, since October 1st is ……. you know, but they didn’t. So from time to time, I’d check on their site expecting to see something, until now so that I thought I should let you guys know.

The reason I always check on them is because they promised free telemedicine. Unlike other telemedical service that I have tried, the best of which offers their first question for free, subsequent question are paid, these guys promised everything will be free. How they intend to gain from that, their problem, since profit is the major aim of business. Money is everything. I hope they stay around for long.
I registered and I quite like the dashboard, no app yet on Playstore but I assume that is on the way.
Here is their link: www.pelmedic.com

What do you guys think?
Re: New Nigerian Telemedical Service, Pelmedic Goes Online by ooman(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

List Of Secrets To HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. / Hi All, / 200-year-old Condom Made From Sheep’s Intestine Sells For £462

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.