Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict (506 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by WAECFlyer3: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
lalasticlala

So, I was sent on an errand by my mother. I boarded a taxi (short distance tho). I saw this aged man who looks....(not that good looking) in the same cab with me.
My earpierce on my ear and my music banging from my iPOD.'

After a short distance, the old maan started discussing with the driver. Since we were only three in the cab (me, the old man and the driver) I removed my earpiece from my ear to join in the discussion which WAS WHAT LED TO THIS MY UGLY EXPERIENCE. Like Tosyne2much will say, my village people were with me that day.
The man started, saying he was on his way to go and bless those that were in the same hospital where his wife was discharged from. That his wife was at the same hospital some weeks ago. That he didn't have any money for the hospital bills. But a miraculous POOL number came to his mind. (Una Sabi Pool Naa, where you bet to win! The Modernised one should be Betnaija/nairabet etc)
So he had only N2,000 left then, he played the 3 sure games and now that he's swimming in money. (For My Mind: THis Man Go Find Us atleast N1,000 make we use chill, but the story was different).

That as we're seeing him now, that he'll not lie to us, that he's like a father to us. He said he was stopping by the hospital to give the sick patients there this weeks 3 sure POOL numbers so that the can play. I wasn't really into sport betting, so I just decided to try (How I wish I never entered that car).
So he called the number for us, I can vividly remember; 2, 12, 22.

Trust me naa, na so I open notepad for my phone, type am and saved it.
We thanked the man. Immediately we reached the hospital gate along the road, he dropped and I watched from the moving vehicle as he entered the gate.

For my mind: See Genuine man oooooooo.

FastForward: As I reach my house, I reported my errand message to them.
I went into my room, cut N2,000 from my pocket money, N4,000 from my textbook money.

With speed of light, I rush go pool office and played the numbers with N4,000. From there I rush go nearest Bet9ja Agent and played the remaining N2,000(addicted players will understand)

Piam, as I reach house, my father demanded N7,000 from the Total N10,000 he gave to me that he'll give me back on Monday as I'll be going back to school (I faint for air).
Na so Devil wan take punish me. Choi!!!! I told told my father cock and bull story. He said since I'm not ready to bring the money, he's not alowing me go back to school. My Felow nairalanders, na the matter we day sooo.
Monday don pass oooo. My Father should take it jeje, no be my fault.

But wetin pain me pass be say, Number 2, 12, 22 For the POOL number no even smell draw draw.

Nairalanders help. I'm about to become a school drop-out.
Re: My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by WAECFlyer3: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
lalasticlala ishilove - my true experience please
Re: My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by greatme2good(f): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na wetin u dey find u see...btw are u trying to say that 7k will make u drop out of school hmmm Op?

This your tory no get MAT NO.
Re: My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by doyinisaac(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
so because someone a shared a story of how bet9ja ruined his life and it was posted on frontpage,so you too now decided to write your dry boring story wey get k-leg and calling lalasticlala so it can enter front page......anyways let me help you out,lalasticlala please put this nollywood script on frontpage....grin smh
Re: My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Experience With An Old Miraculous POOL Addict by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smh! For all these gamblers. I thank God I learned my gambling lesson early in life.

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Loan / Nylon Company / What Is The Implication Of CBN Withdrawing N1trn From Circulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.