Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Really Bad Day! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Really Bad Day! (605 Views)

Photos Of People Who Had A Bad Day!!! / If You Are Having A Bad Day, View These Tweets. / Is This Really Bad ? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Really Bad Day! by daveson07: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
A man was sitting at the table in a bar joint,thinking very deeply and a glass of alcohol was infront of him that he was starring at the cup for the past one hour,a truck driver pull over infront of the bar and barge into the bar when he saw the man that was looking at the glass of alcohol,he took the cup infront of the man and drank all the alcohol in the cup...
The man that own the drink then burst into a sudden and loud cryin,the truck driver was so surprise and ask the barman to give the man four bottle of that same alcohol,the man reply that he wasn't cryin bcuz of the drink,,the truck driver then ask why he is cryin

The man said he had a really bad day today,,first i woke up late,then i prepare for office in haste to get there on time,on getting to the office i saw a sack letter on my desk that i was late,i went out to take my car and go home but it has been stolen on the spot i parked it,i went on to take a taxi on getting to my destination i cudn't found my wallet again,i was beated mercilesly by the taxi driver,i got home i was calling out to my wife and i found out she has packed her luggages and left me for another man,,then i finally come here to end my miserable life with the poison i add to that drink and now you have drank my poison,tell me why won't i cry

3 Likes

Re: A Really Bad Day! by abuaoyen(f): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm really bad day! C how long throat won kill that man

(1) (Reply)

Pic: When You Don't Have Hope In PHCN Anymore / When Change Changes You / Really Things About Tiwa, Don Jazzy And Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.