Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

HELP! My Sister Is Killing Me Emotionally. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HELP! My Sister Is Killing Me Emotionally. (1286 Views)

The First Time I Saw My Sister Naked. (18+) / Emotionally Stable People Don’t Do These 5 Things / Bianca Ojukwu's Sister Is African Horror Author, Nuzo Onoh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Sister Is Killing Me Emotionally. by haneetram: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sandra is deeply hurt. Her twin sister said very mean things to her. Her sister is Grace. Grace has not been the best of a sister to her emotionally. Everyone wants a sister that they can talk to about almost everything and expect support or criticism.

Grace is full of herself and she is very proud. She feels she is more special than anybody and better than everybody. When Sandra talks to her about a situation in her life, Grace most times criticizes her and Sandra knows most times, there is something she can learn from the criticism. But Grace criticizes so much that it feels like jealousy but Sandra doesn't think her sister can be jealous of her.
When Sandra was about to write her final exam, TO CONTINUE READING..... http://www.teenahslounge..com/2016/01/sandra-is-very-hurt-emotionally-she.html

Please leave your comments on the link page and help her not make a decision she will regret. Thank you.
Re: HELP! My Sister Is Killing Me Emotionally. by haneetram: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
True life story. It is a NEED see.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. / Script Writers and Copywriters Needed / "Kamalu" —A Short Story By Odumchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.