Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

post deleted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / post deleted (611 Views)

post deleted / How To Recover Deleted SMS Text Messages From Samsung J3? / How To Recover Deleted Contacts SMS From Samsung J1/J3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

post deleted by dodtaxicab: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
deleted
Re: post deleted by osile2012: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2016
dodtaxicab:
Ibadan: What you should know about Taxi business.

Many have engaged in taxi business and without doubt are still recounting their 'horrific' ordeals. This impasse has never ceased to amuse me as I always tend to find some comic relief in the story of the storytellers.

We all have stories to tell but then not all stories can be told. Some stories even when told are completely embellished to appeal in favour of the one telling the story. Such is the case of taxi business in Ibadan. Unfortunately, the transport sector, especially the taxi sector, is still shrouded in the mist of idiosyncrasy and 'myopicism' , hence, frustrating any platform that could help leverage on these stories to generate laudable solutions.

please you will permit me to write this in batches owing to a task at hand. But you can be assured that there is so much to gain from this thought of mine. whatever fact is presented, you can be assured they are first hand experiences that have been critically studied and weighed. Hence, you stand so much to gain if you are contemplating going into transportation (taxi) business in the state.

[size=18pt]go ahead[/size]
Re: post deleted by dodtaxicab: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
deleted
Re: post deleted by invisibleman2: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
continue what are you waiting 4

(1) (Reply)

A Novice Needs You Help With The Following Terms / EXCLUSIVE: ‘abducted’ Bayelsa Girl Speaks Out, Wants To Remain In Kano / See The Most Creative T-shirts Of The US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.